430 16M Rosso Fiorano | Page 3 | FerrariChat

430 16M Rosso Fiorano

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Monza 456, Jan 28, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Monza 456

Monza 456 Karting

Sep 15, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Craig Nelson
    #51 Monza 456, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    I usually drive my ferrari (whatever one I have at the time) as a daily driver, work and back, errands, home depot, etc...) about 10-12K miles a year. Ever since I got the 16M I felt like it was a sin to treat a such a car in such a manner, so I stopped driving it. I miss driving a ferrari rain or shine. I didnt feel that way at all with my 430 spider. I also miss driving a regular manual trans, I put 40k miles on a 456gt that I loved driving. I plan on finding a black 430 spider with a manual trans that I can put 12k miles a year on and not worry about as it sits in the parking lot when I go to safeway for groceries. Although you could drive a 16m as a daily driver, it's just not practical.

2. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    I notice the second Ebay listing with the ask at 255 has ended. Does that mean you have the car sold? If so congrats--or maybe better said--condolences--on the sale. It really is a great car.

3. Monza 456

Monza 456 Karting

Sep 15, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Craig Nelson
    Nope, Time ran out, The car is relisted.

4. dmundy

dmundy Formula 3
    Owner

Sep 11, 2010
    Unspecified
    Full Name:
    Arthur Dent
    Your car makes me wish I liked convertibles! I'm a coupe guy but that thing is beautiful!

5. Monza 456

Monza 456 Karting

Sep 15, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Craig Nelson
    My car is still available. None nicer.

6. jpohl402

jpohl402 Formula Junior

This. No thanks on Tan.
    Wow on the car - fabolous color!

7. ntlr

ntlr Karting

Jan 25, 2015
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Nick T
    Is this still available? Send me a message.

8. RBM

RBM Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2009
    Full Name:
    RBM
    Only 16M I have ever seen with a stripe that I like. The black and silver just look right.

9. 928man

928man Rookie

Mar 20, 2013
    Hi: I was wondering how much Daytona seats cost for a pair, I really like the scuderia &
    the 16M but hate the seats! Also what will you take for the 16M? Beautiful car, thanks, Bill

10. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    I received word today that the 16M was sold.

11. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    If you buy a scud or 16m you should easily be able to find someone who would be willing to trade you daytona seats + cash. It would be a shame to get rid of the original seats though. Especially on 16M as they make the cabin feel much larger and allow the driver to sit lower which is nice when the top is down.

12. NJRay

NJRay Karting

Feb 20, 2014
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ray
    If the car is still available please reach out to me 973-714-6102. Ray

13. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    HOLY CRAP DUDE have you read ANY of this thread??????? Look 3 posts up.sheesh

14. Heat Seeker WS6

Heat Seeker WS6 Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    John G
    Glad this this thread resurfaced... just a fantastic looking car!!

15. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Please don't be rude to new posters asking legitimate questions.

You might have heard the car was sold but the seller has not returned to the thread to confirm this. Nor has the seller reported the car as sold or taken off the market to the moderators.

All the best,
    Andrew.

16. barabba

barabba Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2007
    Ticino / Zurich
    Idiotic answer.

17. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    THE SELLER TOLD ME WHY ELSE WOULD I PUT THAT STATEMENT OUT

18. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    +1 ..
    thank you for saying that

19. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    You guys have to be kidding,right.OH BOO -Hoo if someone got his feelings hurt by me telling him to look up 3 posts hes in for a tough time in the real world,lol.....Iam just tired of all the posters with questions that can be answered if they had some reading comprehension let alone take the time to try to read SOME of the thread. It does not matter if you have 1 post or 2K.Also how long does it take for the poster to PM the OP,I DID thats why I posted ITS SOLD!
    Get a life guys and stop trying to pussify this site with your political correctness crap. By the way he was the second poster (both with 2 posts) to ask the SAME QUESTION AFTER MY POST stating I received word IT WAS SOLD.

20. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    Maybe it was an idiotic question if you knew how to read english. Thanks for your insight.

21. NeuroBeaker

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew

Kevin:
    1. No, we're not kidding.
    2. You are not the seller, people want to hear the status of the car from the seller, and so have asked. It is outrageous that you attack people for this.
    3. As you don't like political correctness, here's my assessment without any tact: your attitude is appalling and you behave like an internet bully. If you keep it up, you will be unceremoniously and permanently banned from the site.
    4. Have another month offline to think about why you shouldn't demonstrate caustic behavior in our classified section. You're out of any further chances after this.​

Regards,
    Andrew.

22. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    How am I a bully by telling someone the car is sold?????

23. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Thank you bro !

24. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    This is hilarious!!! Kevin simply posts that the car has been sold - albeit in a somewhat curt/terse/abrasive (whatever you want to call it) manner and he gets banned for a month?????

How often do people reply "do a search, read the f***ing manual, etc" and they are lauded as being helpful. Yet Kevin points out to a first time poster to read the damn thread and the answer is right before your eyes (a mere 3 posts earlier in fact), and he gets banned for a month.

Keep in mind that the former owner of this car listed it over a year ago and his last post on FChat was on 1/25/15 - basically a month ago. It seems to me that Kevin is actually providing a useful service by pointing out that the car is SOLD and read the damn thread.

Lastly, please let me apologize to anybody I have hurt, offended, bullied, intimidated, harassed, demeaned, attacked, humiliated or otherwise traumatized with this post, either now or in the future!!!

25. NeuroBeaker

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    He should have been more amicable in pointing it out to our new member, his replies to the rest of us were well over the line, and there's a moderation history with Fiorano57 so he should have known to behave himself.

All the best,
    Andrew.