430 16M Rosso Fiorano | Page 4 | FerrariChat

430 16M Rosso Fiorano

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Monza 456, Jan 28, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

There is an old saying : Say what you mean , mean what you say , but don't say it mean.

2. NJRay

NJRay Karting

Feb 20, 2014
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ray
    No offense taken, I should have read the complete post perhaps before asking if it was still available. Actually truth be told, I was hoping it still was available. This being my first Ferrari, I can't believe how difficult it is for me to find the perfect car (for me at least). I figure this may be my best shot at getting the right car then sharing my experience with Gentleman that have similar interest. Again, no offense taken.
    This being said, I am looking for my first Fcar and would love a special color 16M or a 3 pedal 430 spider. I open to higher miles as long as service records are complete and I get a satisfactory PPI. Anyone that could help with that would be much appreciated. That's why I joined the conversation.

3. jamie140

jamie140 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 17, 2004
    GTA/Marco Island, fl
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    Just keep your eyes and ears open, the cars you want are pretty rare just now. Be ready to act and get a ppi fast!

4. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    Way to be gracious and not take offense. Well done!!!

There are many knowledgeable and competent people here who will gladly share their
    wisdom with you. Just remember, the search is often the best part of the journey.

Welcome aboard!!

5. Benternet

Benternet Formula Junior

May 4, 2014
    TN
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Welcome to the forum, Good luck in your search, Friend of mine here has a Rosso Fuoco 16m and its truly on another level.

6. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    I think the mods here have the patience of Job dealing with this person.....sometimes the perma-hammer is called for though after repeated infractions.

Have a happy PC weekend everyone!

7. Rcktrod

Rcktrod F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2010
    USA
    FWIW, I know of another Rosso Fiorano 16 M that's in southern california.

8. Piper

Piper Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bob
    What color interior?? :)

9. NJRay

NJRay Karting

Feb 20, 2014
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Is it available for sale? If so please send me a PM with contact info. Thanks

10. U-Boat Commander

U-Boat Commander Formula 3

Jun 7, 2008
    USA
    Rod, it's the same (only Rosso Fiorano) 16M. I know, I bought it from the original poster.

This thread cracks me up.

11. F360-1386

F360-1386 Formula 3

Oct 8, 2006
    Markham, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    51216M
    Only 499 produced ; so be patience and wait for someone who is willing to let go.

12. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    Great buy. Nailed the timing and the color is fantastic! Not to mention the seats are probably hardly used!

13. schumacherf2006

schumacherf2006 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2010
    Full Name:
    Chris
    :eek: how did I miss this?

Ps this 16M is the most wonderful 16M/Scud I have seen. Absolutely MARVELOUS

14. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    There was another great special color car for sale at the same time it San Francisco. I believe it was Rosso Monza with a lighter grey alcantara which looked stunning! I remember at that time you had around 13-15 16Ms for sale. I don't think we will see a target rich environment like that again for a long time or maybe ever..

15. U-Boat Commander

Jun 7, 2008
    USA
    Thank you. I am very happy with it.

16. U-Boat Commander

Jun 7, 2008
    USA
    That's correct. There were many 16Ms available for sale then and I was actively looking for the perfect one. I saw this one here and jumped on it. A case of good timing.

17. U-Boat Commander

Jun 7, 2008
    USA
    At the time there was a Rosso Fuoco car with 5K less miles for sale for $50K more. I still feel I made the right choice with this car.

18. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    Personally I prefer your car over Rosso Fuocco--although both are pretty nice.

19. rajn72

rajn72 Rookie

Feb 11, 2004
    Hello, had a Scud, now a Speciale. looking for a 16M. is you your 16M still for sale?
    please email me at [email protected] or 2145328896
    thanks
    raj

20. jvuFCI

jvuFCI Rookie

Apr 9, 2015
    Charlotte
    Full Name:
    Jimmy Vu
    Still for sale?