430 \ 360 anyone lower their car on the factory coil overs | Page 3 | FerrariChat

430 \ 360 anyone lower their car on the factory coil overs

Discussion in '360/430' started by carguy007, Mar 3, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bupilot

bupilot Karting

May 3, 2016
    China Spring, TX
    Full Name:
    J Anderson
    My 430 was considerably lowered on H&R springs when I first bought it but I was not a fan of the ride. Put stock springs back on and raised the height a little but was still unhappy with the ride (didn't bottom out just lack of proper dampening by the suspension and overall rough ride). Raised the ride height again to approx Euro height with stock springs and ride now feels fantastic while still noticeably lower than stock.

2. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    Hence my question, do US cars have different springs, my F430 spider lowered on European OEM springs has a fantastic ride and handling

3. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Got some intial pictures of my car being lowered. They are going to go 1/4 more up front and 1/2 more in the back. They are also going to roll the rear quarters as much as possible.

4. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
  5. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    FABULOUS ERIC!

Eric C likes this.
  6. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Price to lower, align and roll all corners was $700. Drove it home today. The tires still rub but they rubbed before too.

I have 245’s up from and 325’s out back.

Attached Files: