430 6MT market price thread | Page 6 | FerrariChat

430 6MT market price thread

Discussion in '360/430' started by howl, Sep 4, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dreichman

dreichman Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2011
    Denver, CO

Good point. They are often advertised with "no price" too. 💰💰💰

2. dreichman

dreichman Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Just in from Cars.com. More data, 289.9K. Not long before 300K will be asked...

http://fw.to/cuKjRYe

3. ArmenVanquishS

ArmenVanquishS Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2014
    Paris, France
  4. M360Dom

M360Dom Karting

Jul 21, 2009
    New York
    id like to see where this goes my car is nearly identical though all my stitching is in white.

5. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I would have a hard time turning down $300k for my car

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6. hardtop

hardtop F1 World Champ

Jan 31, 2002
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave
    At 300K I'd have to start thinking. But my car is an '05 with 26K on it that I bought new. It would be very hard to part with unless I could think of something else to buy and, right now, I can't. If I had no Ferrari, I'd be looking for a 3 pedal 430 anyway.

Dave

7. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando

360 3 pedal plus:
    - FF
    - 997 GT3
    - Scuderia
    - 911 Turbo
    - Cayenne GTS
    - 575M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I agree with you. I ordered mine just the way I wanted it in 07. I have 31k miles. I could live an F12

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

9. dreichman

dreichman Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2011
    Denver, CO

Keep it you'll never be able to replace it! If you get the itch add another car....

10. CChung

CChung Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2003
    Southern California
    Dave, you and I are the only original owners of their 6MT coupe that I'm aware of. And I agree, it'll be extremely hard to part with my '08 after eight years of reliable ownership. I just placed a deposit for a 991GTS 7MT, so whenever I do sell the 430 I'll have the GTS to fall back on. I've been interested in the GTS for a long time and had to get it now before the entire 911 line goes turbo. As for when I'll consider selling my 430, I guess when I see asking prices going for over $400K I may have to think long and hard about putting it up for sale. I may not have to wait for long with low mileage ones going for over $300K already.

11. 430tdf

430tdf Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2008
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Brett
    It's not a coupe but I ordered my 08 spider new and with only 12k miles on it I'm not ready to sell yet. Mind you if they start going over 350k I would have to give it more consideration.

12. hardtop

hardtop F1 World Champ

Jan 31, 2002
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Yours will always be worth quite a bit more than mine for sure. I have a 2012 Cayman R which I really like and the prices have been stable for two years. Tried out the new Cayman twice but didn't care for the steering or a computer rev matching. The GT4 is no doubt a different animal but still has computer rev matching. Maybe down the line.......

Good luck with the 911. I prefer NA motors myself.

Dave

13. WJGESQ

WJGESQ Formula 3

Dec 30, 2004
    Fantastic deal for you!

14. M360Dom

M360Dom Karting

Jul 21, 2009
    New York
  15. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

"Going for over $300K already."

I'm not being wise... Do we have hard knowledge of any "actual" sales of 6-speed 430 coupes over $300k?

16. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

I just took delivery of my custom built yellow 991 Targa 4 GTS, 7-spd manual... the GTS is a great car. Good luck with yours...

17. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
  18. CChung

CChung Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2003
    Southern California
    I just know about the '07 Spider with alligator interior going for $325K before premium at the RM/Sotheby's auction last month. And an '08 Nero coupe with 6000 miles asking $325k here on FerrariAds. And another '07 Spider asking $290K at a Ferrari dealer also posted here. I should say asking prices are approaching $300k already. Who knows where the ceiling is.

And thank you for wishing me well with the GTS. Really looking forward to it. Please share your experience with your Targa GTS

19. howl

howl Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2011
    Chicago/Boca
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I started this thread to help figure out actual transactions. With the exception of the spider with the alligator interior that sold at auction, I think actual recent transactions have been between $160k and $190k. Recent ask prices are much higher but no one has reported a sale at the higher amounts.

20. howl

howl Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2011
    Chicago/Boca
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Just as a reminder, at the beginning of the thread we asked buyers to post their actual sales and provide the attached information so we can get a sense of the market. Thank you in advance.

B or Spider:
    Date of sale:
    Color:
    Mileage:
    CCB:
    Condition: (poor, good, excellent/like new)
    CPO:
    Average options or well optioned:
    Price before tax:
    Model year:
    Interior color:

21. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Tom -

A worthy goal, but you have to factor in that many folks (if not most) are not desirous of telling everybody how much they paid or even referencing the for sale ad if there was one...

Anyone who does so is very generous; but realistically, the asking prices -- and then an educated guess as to the actual sold price after the public "for sale" cars are sold -- will be the more common points of reference.

22. CChung

CChung Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2003
    Southern California
    A month or two ago a Ferrari dealer sold a 6MT 430 and were asking $235K. I PM'ed them asking them what the car actually sold for. They came back saying they couldn't tell me the exact figure but said it was well in the $200K range. So I agree, people aren't at liberty disclosing what they paid for their 6MT car. If I bought a Ferrari, whether used or new, I don't think I would post what I paid for the car. It's a private matter.

23. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    Maybe so but you are mostly anonymous on this board. Some in your area may know you. Everyone is just curious as to what cars are actually selling for. So am I. I may have to sell mine if the prices keep going up.

For what it's worth, I paid 177 for my 07 MT 430 spider in Dec 09. We paid 225 for a 12 Italia last weekend.

24. howl

howl Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2011
    Chicago/Boca
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I understand that some may not be willing to share. If you scroll through the thread, many have. Not sure why people want to keep it private. We live in a world where every real estate deal is listed for example as well as every car auction result. With that said, people are free to decide. Those that share help the community.

25. fboutlaw

fboutlaw Karting

Dec 3, 2014
    Woodside, CA
    Potentially fortunate or unfortunate news to this thread, but my F430 Manual was totaled by my insurance company after being involved in an accident 2 weeks ago. One more off the road.

BTW, paid 124k in 2014 for my 06, but it was in very poor mechanical shape. Repairs totaled ~40k to bring back to stock performance.