430 front bumper on a 360 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

430 front bumper on a 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by DeLuca, Mar 28, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BigBo$$

BigBo$$ Rookie

Aug 11, 2018
    Full Name:
    Gotti
    I think what he did was say to Ferrari “this is how you were supposed to make the Ferrari to begin with you idiots” and to be honest I think it looks absolutely awesome! Maybe to you guys anything out of the factory specs is offensive , I’ve just stepped into the Ferrari world and I think this car looks better then mine which is silly of me to put my car down that way, but I’ll say it exactly how it is. These guys in Dubai aren’t like most people they don’t care about the society majority and Norms and fitting in to factory Ferrari specs, they do exactly what you did many many years ago,they do what makes them happy, now looking at your car in this day and age to many of us it looks funny. But I’m trying to take myself to many many years ago and that my friend is something out of back to the future, even now I’m trying to guess what the hell is it? Looks like a Toyota mr2 front with a Celica body , and Supra rear. You have designed a concept car and your not even a whole team of designers. That’s the point these guys try to prove and show, bet you that car baffled many exotic car owners! “360! Nah it’s a 430! , no man it’s a 360! Oh wait wait maybe it’s a limited edition Ferrari!” Hahaha not just like seeing a 360 or 430 and saying “oh look 360!” It gets the mind ticking, well it’s suppsoed to. I’m Arab myself lol I know how these guys think , sometimes

2. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    You guys realize this thread was from 2009 right?

I'm 360 Canuck likes this.
  3. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
    The CS bumper "nostrils" are more pronounced and protrude out farther than the standard Modena. Also, a real CS bumper is lighter than the original Modena. It also may sit lower, but the sides by the wheel well match the side panels of the CS as well. Many people will put the CS bumper on, not as many put the side panels on and even fewer put the rear bumper on.....

CS in blue, my standard Modena in red….
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Now, back to 2018.....

4. BigBo$$

BigBo$$ Rookie

Aug 11, 2018
    Full Name:
    Gotti

I don’t get it ? And

5. arachnyd

arachnyd Karting

Feb 5, 2016
    Springboro
    Its ok, the 360 is from 1999 and the 430 is from 04... and we still give them both attention, right?

Ghostdiver likes this.
  6. BigBo$$

BigBo$$ Rookie

Aug 11, 2018
    Full Name:
    Gotti

maybe they should close all posts about 360-430s recommend it to the owners lol

7. Ghostdiver

Ghostdiver Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Full Name:
    Wally Hollar
  8. Zeeshan Khan

Zeeshan Khan Rookie

Sep 17, 2017
    Full Name:
    Zeeshan Khan