458-“Car of the Year” by top gear | Page 2 | FerrariChat

458-“Car of the Year” by top gear

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by arhimede, Dec 4, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. yan355

yan355 Rookie

Jan 2, 2008
    Read this article at the weekend - have to say pictures were very good really showed off the lines well I thought - yes predictable - however everyone who has been in this car says it really is that good - so cant wait for a turn myself hopefully sometime next year - got a scuderia experience planned so hoping they might have a 458 in place by the time I go.

As an aside on the credentials of the journo in Top Gear who did the article - Michael Taylor I think it was - on two occasions he commented on how crap the 355 was - im biased as its the only fcar ive owned but crap!! is he having a laugh or am I deluded as to how good I think the 355 was when it was current and still is today? dont usually get annoyed but couldnt help myself this time

Cheers

Yanek

2. Lesia44

Lesia44 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2009
    It was good in is day but if you drive one now (and you've driven any of the current crop) it only serves to highlight how far Ferrari have moved on. Still a very nice car though.

3. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
  4. Formula 1

Formula 1 Formula 3

Feb 20, 2005
    You just gave credit to every German made car out there.

5. ferrariKP

ferrariKP F1 Rookie

Jul 29, 2004
    BKK/ LOS
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Cant wait to see this car in flesh...

6. jm348

jm348 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 21, 2007
    Redondo Beach, CA