458 Drive near Stinson Beach;) | FerrariChat

458 Drive near Stinson Beach;)

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Natkingcolebasket69, Jan 17, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Alright so as a long time testarossa fanatic and Ferrari lover I had not had the chance to drive a 458.
    As I went back to California last month I got to spend sometime with my friend and his 458. It’s a classic red on tan but he wrapped it gray. I prefer the original color but the wrap looks great.
    His is a 2010, he had issues with the gearbox but it has that beautiful exhaust note that only earlier models have.
    I had a Porsche 718 that day and it was great fun following him, some roads in NorCal are pretty darn amazing and leaving in Miami I don’t get those anymore.
    The car itself is an ageless wonder. It’s just so beautiful to follow and ride in. If I had one modern Ferrari it would be this one... that being said I still love my TR more;)
    I made a little video to sum up my short experience with it. Not at all a YouTuber but hoping it can lead to others wanting to own one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allen S. likes this.
  2. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    In my opinion, the TR is the most insane looking, larger than life Ferrari design. I still gasp in amazement every time I see one.