458 on 3-piece Vossen's - need front tire | FerrariChat

458 on 3-piece Vossen's - need front tire

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Dan Hearl, Nov 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dan Hearl

Dan Hearl Rookie

Jun 13, 2020
    OH
    Full Name:
    DH
    To start, anyone in the midwest have a spare front Pilot Super Sport from their 458? Had a mishap pulling the car onto my lift. Tire rubbed on the cross member end and punctured the sidewall. Tire only had 800 miles on it but since these aren't manufactured any longer I ordered 4 new PS4S's which are on back order until next month!

On to better news. I recently brought my car to Eastside Autospa in Cincinnati for a full car Stek PPF and topped off with cQuartz Finest ceramic. Added ceramic window tint and ordered a custom set of 3 piece Vossen wheels. Wheels arrived a few weeks ago and they really changed the appearance of the car. More aggressive offsets as they should have come from the factory. Car would look better being lowered but it barely survives my driveway as it is. The guys at Eastside Autospa do incredible work and the wheel buying experience was consistent with every other experience I've had with them. I'd highly recommend them to anyone in the Midwest.

Onto the pictures...

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Dan Hearl

Dan Hearl Rookie

Jun 13, 2020
    OH
    Full Name:
    DH
    I should mention, searching for a front Super Sport tire in original size even with the new wheels