458 Spider | Page 11 | FerrariChat

458 Spider

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by jj525, Jul 19, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JazzyO

JazzyO F1 World Champ

Jan 14, 2007
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Onno
    #251 JazzyO, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
    Hmmmm. All I can say, Italia458, is that is not the way that most people buy a 458 in Europe.... Let me say that if this was the buying experience that I would have had so far, then there would definitely NOT be a 458 coming...

But thanks for your impressions.

Onno

2. stereotaipei

stereotaipei Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2010
    Taiwan + Europe
    not sure I understand.... if you are living in France, why do you go to Italy to buy a 458? Ferrari dealers are authorized to sell cars only in their area. This is checked by Ferrari with car registration. And you cannot register a car in Italy as a foreigner if you are not resident...

3. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Were you aware of the basics of the procedure before flying to Milan? I mean, being asked for a deposit and a several month long waiting list. By your initial excitement it sounded like you were hoping to enter the dealer and leave half an hour later driving a 458 Spider :) And you surely knew the spider is a new model nearly not even introduced yet...? Also what you've been asked about dealers in France... much easier to order from your hometown, though you would have definitely missed a nice evening out with your wife in Milan ;)

4. italia458

italia458 Karting

Aug 28, 2011
    Hi all, thanks for the questions:there are many reasons for going to Italy.leaving the wife aside for a moment,It happens that there is a situation in France"i will be expecting zillions of protestes with this but !".where i find that things will soon change within the dealership system in place mainly because the people owning them have too much money & not enough passion,probably a norman result with generation to generation businesses.sufice to say "if you were to spend over 250.000 euros or $ & the dealer in your town had been closed by ferrari spa,& the nearest one to you was owned by the same person... would you still give him your money? espesialy when you go to the dealership & wait 3 hours to get to talk to someone & meet a chrming couple who have been waiting in the workshop for 2.5 hours to get the key to their italia which they were standing next to !.You need to understand that France is very very small !! the owner is the only person that is availible to talk to ! thats it !!& he does as he wants .that way he pays just himself :).
    yes the showroom floor needs retiling because everything is cracked,yes in the workshop you have to step over engin parts,no you cant have a seat & a coffee.just wait untill called for . NO THANKS .yes there are others but this is France & it is not like anywhere else in the world.The reference is pozzi in Paris.. it has changed at the top & the rest is on the way down ... there are also "very small"financial reasons too,
    Question. would you buy an american muscle car in Peru ?.. & if you lived in mexico then ? where would you buy it ?I want an Italian iconic car...i want it to be italian ...not a french/ITALIEN italian car ,maybe too 100% for most to grasp but Italy for me is just next door.i'll even get it serviced in Italy too .& my book will be stamped with Italian stamps :).& thats what i want.100%
    the reasons for the misty answers on ordering come from 1)Klause only understood half of what i said & they have not yet the autorization to give fixed prices untill after the german show.so they stayed on the cautious side.
    hope that helps clear the questions if not i will try to be more specific for all. :)

5. aschultz19

aschultz19 Formula Junior

Feb 11, 2009
    Plain"Jane"Field, IL
    Full Name:
    Tony..........
    #255 aschultz19, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
    Hey, Maybe you are nice guy and all but just don't tell us you have a Nigerian banker friend who needs help with money transfers.....
    I just can't believe you can not get a Ferrari in France or am I missing something... Maybe I am being a tad sarcastic but your posts are confusing to me and I am becoming more of a skeptic each day.
    Tony...............

6. italia458

italia458 Karting

Aug 28, 2011
    hi, yes a little sarcastic but me too so it's ok :) however lets be a little more clear ok ?.
    What do you not understand please ?

7. chouch

chouch Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2008

Are you sure you live in France and not in Peru ? When you look at the ocean, do you see the Atlantic or the Pacific ?

I'm french, no Ferrari owner, but have a good friend wealthy enough to please himself with any new coming rear v8 engine Fcar, trading in the "older" one for the latest one.
    He owned, in order, a Maserati Coupe, placed an order on a new 430, bought a 360 Spider in the meantime, received the 430, sold it for a GranTurismo S, placed an order on a 458 (back in July 09), found a Scud to kill the time, and received his 458 Coupe about a month ago.

The point is, every time I visit my family in France, he's calling me to give me a ride, and we always endup at the Ferrari dealer.
    I've had the chance to speak with the dealer, meet few owners, talk to the mecanics, see the cars under maintenance and drink plenty of good coffee.

What you are describing is simply not true, or not representative at all.
    Just because you sit in your garage jerking off on your car and not liking your local dealer means it's the same everywhere in France.

Every single owner I know or met was a true car enthusiasm, willing to share the experience, participating in charity events and who love seeing the smile on their passenger face as much as the sounds of their engine.

My experience is at the Ferrari Dardilly dealer.

8. italia458

italia458 Karting

Aug 28, 2011
    on te remarque par ton manque de politesse et de correction.
    les sites de sexe c'est pas ici.
    au dernière nouvelle mon mari connait la géo et on sait parfaitement on l'ont habite.
    passez votre route monsieur le petit joueur (dans la voiture de votre trés bon ami, bien entendu, pas dans la votre!)
    nous on est ici pour parler ferrari et garage et passion et de nos démarches pour en acheter une et non pas pour insulter les autres et discuter de la voiture du cousin de ma tante par alliance.
    et pour ce moment les concessions ferrari en italie correspondent mieux aux photos de leur sites que celles en france (et l'attitude du personnel aussi). mais maintenant on passera peut etre visiter la concession à lyon en retourant à milan pour vérifier les éloges que vous en faites.
    on tiendra tout le monde informé de notre visite, no problemo.

florence
    la femme de Mr Italia458
    web translation : frengly.com :)

9. italia458

italia458 Karting

Aug 28, 2011
    30.000euros with the order form,
    balance 15 days before collection at the dealership.
    anyone who puts this in question should telephone any dealer in europe.
    & theres no arguments on that !
    thoses who are not subscribed please colect information before talking nonsence.
    those with silver subscriptions ,check & read properly befor making declarations to ntry to infer that they know everything unless they can support thiere claims & exclamations such as "i would not have ...in this unbelivable senario etc etc ... stop being so convinced that only you know how the new world works ,thankyou ! :)

10. italia458

italia458 Karting

Aug 28, 2011
    #260 italia458, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    phone your favorite dealer in France & ask for a sales person :) then tell us all what they say :)
    the world is waiting for your post mon chou ! :)

they are open tommorow mon chou :)

11. italia458

italia458 Karting

Aug 28, 2011
    you obviously do not understand,read my posts from the begining ,understand all of the words then you will see that your comment is totally non related to my posts.yes you are right to say that it must be possible to buy a car in France...good you worked that one out ..but why do you say that when i spent 10 minutes telling you that the dealers in France are not to the level desired by me !thats why i made my decision to buy in Italy is it not clear to you if you read the post?
    Isuppose that you are a nice guy too but read the posts on all of the threads correctly :)
    As for the money its simple but not your problem ,to buy the car you need a bank account,thats all,i am english,i am in france,i am buying in italy,yes you can go to your local shop a buy a car because its simple for you ,not everyone has a simple life like you .thats it .your life is simple. :)

12. chouch

chouch Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2008
    #262 chouch, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
    Let me get straight to the point, and I wont write it in French like you did, cause this is an english board and I want everyone to understand.

I'm NOT doubdting the fact you're english, live in France, need your wife to write half decent french with typos or that you just purchased a brand new Fcar in Italy.

If you bothered reading what I wrote, you maybe would have understand that I was just pointing out the fact that French Ferrari Dealers are not as bad as you say, therefore, and thank god, french people can have a great time and experience buying and specing a car in France...

So now, why do you want me to call the dealer I mentioned ?
    Read me again, I'm telling you I had great experience as a guest in the Dardilly dealer in Lyon, from both employees and owners. Again, why in hell would you want me to call him ?
    And I'm sure the French owners and great french photogs we have on this board wont be very pleased with your comments about their lack of passion...

13. italia458

italia458 Karting

Aug 28, 2011
    #263 italia458, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    dont bother to call ..cos they are all on holiday ! & you know it dont you because france closes for the summer ! that leaves a few who go on holiday at the end of august :)
    thats now in case you cant count either ! that is also probably the reason why you left in the first place ! also people who spend thier time telling other members that they prefer "the other model or color etc etc.." & respect ferrari so little that they use the name SCUD do not merit being on this site,so go & buy a ferrari or shut up & stop spouting so much nonsense about other peoples fotos all the time. if you really want to appreciate fotos at your level buy playboy & go away & keep jerking yourself off in your empty garage alone loser !.at least you are consistant in your lack of savoir vivre & stupidity :) :) :)
    thats without exception your only value,poor sad little person.
    disrespect will be your downfall sir! go to church & get a life .

does anyone know TONY'S AUTOS almost opposit the ferrari factory?
    I ASK JUST TO MAKE A POINT.
    3/4 of the cars there are french owned,i saw 5 daytona's + at least 15 other classic cars being serviced because Mr Tony is an old friend of Mr Enzo ferrari & has the greatest cumulated know how for tunning them.true they also come from all over the world but French owners can not get them looked after ,but the dealers send them to tony & bill the customers !so now they leave them in Italy ! yes in Italy.
    Home of ferrari ! & its just next door !
    if you google LYON slide to MILAN then down to FERRARI you will see what i mean by next door.

14. italia458

italia458 Karting

Aug 28, 2011
    no you can not register a car in italy if you are not a resident " true" ok?. Now what if you have temporary residence :) which lasts for one year ? Lets say for example ... a footballer , or sportsperson on contract to an italien club & you are resident ,then as you know you can get EE plates for the car because you have to . Yes i have been living in france since 1983,yes i have lost a lot of my englis & yes my french is almost perfect but i admit to having a little difficulty in both writen languages. i still say that you should avoid phrases like "you dont speak english or french = send me your telephone number & i will call you sir,on my mail here if you wish,As for multiple subjects in group posts = look at my inscription date & you will i am sure understand that i do not yet know how to use the post system so if i post 3 things with nobody in between they go as one , i did not know that , so i am sorry that you did not know yourself ! Now my point is = after looking for a 430 spider for 6 month more or less i have now decided to buy a 458 spider in november,i need a spider not a coupe because my wifr only likes spiders , me too ,so my reasons for liking the 430 are precise but for the other owners i just wanted thiere views ! thats it . give me your number & i will talk to you but it just seems that tou are looking for someont to improuve your english & french sir ,take a subscription & talk to us all .

15. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    there is no way i can see italia458 being english with posts like that; either that or you have had a stroke in wernicke's area of the brain!

:)

16. Webraider

Webraider Karting

Sep 12, 2011
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Ulli
    Nice to see that testosterone levels seem to be on the up 'round here !

Chances that posers prefer a spider 'cause they can be better seen in them (that is if they are taller than Sarkozy, speaking of french...) ?

Cheers,
    Ulli

17. admcewen

admcewen Karting

May 3, 2005
    West Suffolk
    Full Name:
    Adam McEwen
    #267 admcewen, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  18. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    #268 TheMayor, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011

Awesome. I've been looking for that pic. Thanks for posting it!

It looks fantastic. I love the integrated rear wing and the "double bubble" roof.

19. tuttavelocita

tuttavelocita Formula 3

Aug 26, 2007
    I wonder where the line would be if someone decided to do a black roof on a spider

20. Lesia44

Lesia44 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 5, 2009
    #270 Lesia44, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  21. tuttavelocita

tuttavelocita Formula 3

Aug 26, 2007
    Do you have a pic of the back section? Just wondering how much of the rear hatch is actually painted black

22. atomicskiracer

atomicskiracer Formula 3

Mar 30, 2005
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Thats a coupe.

23. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    I think that's the coupé. I tried to look for more pictures and turns out that in that particular place of the stand in Frankfurt there's always the yellow bicolour coupé. In the picture it might look like a two-tone Spider indeed, but if you look closely there's the "folding buttress" or whatever you want to call it.

Thinking of a bicolour Spider... wow, I cannot imagine a neat way to resolve it, let's leave it single-coloured!

24. italia458

italia458 Karting

Aug 28, 2011
    c'mon son ,nice garage .Keep it comming :)

25. italia458

italia458 Karting

Aug 28, 2011
    c'mon son ! lets see more or the cash wizard :)