488 GTB and Spider Picture Thread! | Page 65 | FerrariChat

488 GTB and Spider Picture Thread!

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by rmitchell248, Sep 23, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gliazzurri

gliazzurri Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2016
    Maryland
    Does anyone have any details about the specifics/delay/code for the options on the engine intake painted flap options? Is it a very special order item with great delay? How variable is the choice--carbon vs black only? I see it in many shots, but curious for those owners with it ordered. Thanks again in advance!

2. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    I had no delays, though I ordered the standard carbon black. I can’t speak to the colored versions.

3. gliazzurri

Jun 11, 2016
    Maryland
    Thank you for your quick reply. I'm sorry if I am using the wrong term, but I was actually referring to the external engine intake fin just above the rear wheels, which divides the inlet.

4. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    No worries. That option is called "Carbon Fiber Side Air Splitter". The Code is CEIS. As for getting this in colored carbon fiber, I'm all but certain they will do it. Colored carbon fiber (as opposed to standard black) is an extra campionario list option. You should ask your dealer for details.

5. gliazzurri

Jun 11, 2016
    Maryland
    Thank you, I really appreciate it. So it is basically carbon (black) as a standard option, vs the extracampionario if really desired. I was just looking for the basic black tone only (carbon if necessary). Am I correct in understanding that?

6. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    Extra capionario carbon fiber includes both matte black or a handful of different colors (such as blue or red). As for the side air splitter in plain matte black plastic composite (not carbon fiber), I don't believe they offer that. I have never seen it.

7. gliazzurri

Jun 11, 2016
    Maryland
    Thanks again for your helpful reply. Sorry a bit fresh to the scene on the options in this brand

8. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017

If you're planning on ordering a car, take your time. Play on the dealer configurator. Look at a ton of photos on here and online. It isn't everyday one orders a Ferrari. I actually considered myself lucky that I was on a two year waiting list. Once my number was called, I knew precisely what I wanted. I had worked through every option carefully.

9. Kregu

Kregu Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    Europe
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login After almost 14 months waiting and without having been send a single factory picture I was informed this week, that my new 488 GTS has arrived at the dealer shop ... the color is grigio ingrid bicolor. There should be the black stripe in the middle of the seats but they forgot to put it on:-(
    I will probably pic it up during the next 2 weeks or so. I will post more pics once the weather outside is fine... View attachment 2464025 View attachment 2464026 View attachment 2464027 View attachment 2464025 View attachment 2464026 View attachment 2464027 View attachment 2464028

plstc, IMPEX4, of2worlds and 3 others like this.
  10. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Congratulations! The Ferrari ordering and notifications could use some help. I was told I had a December build slot but yesterday it changed to November! I'd rather have it this way instead of delays. Just in time for our great winter weather!

of2worlds likes this.
  11. MJR_HK

MJR_HK Karting

Aug 9, 2016
    HK & CH
    Congratulations! Also waited for 14 long months...totally worth it! How come they "forgot" the stripe if it was ordered?!? Anyway, stripe or no stripe - she looks amazing and will be over the moon, enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Kregu

Kregu Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    Europe
    THANX
    She's really gorgeous in this color combination! The first grigio ingrid bicolor 488 in the BeNeLux.
    The salesman told me that everybody that came into the showroom said: WOW what color is that, I never saw this color before...

DGod and of2worlds like this.
  13. Sir_Ferrari

Sir_Ferrari F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2012
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian B.
    Congratulations! Very beautiful spec!

of2worlds likes this.
  14. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    #1614 Wheelb, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Happy Monday everyone. Just wanted to quickly show off one of the models from the new ANRKY brand that released during SEMA last week.

This is the custom forged 3-piece AN34.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Big congratulations on the colour, it's really fantastic, please post more pictures when you have it.

of2worlds likes this.
  16. Kregu

Kregu Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    Europe
    Thank you very much!
    I will post some more when I get her!
    Some stuff are painted in black right now at the dealer shop ... and I think that I will get her matriculated only in January 2018 ....

of2worlds likes this.
  17. saraojo

saraojo Formula 3

Mar 9, 2015
    Northeast
    Great spec on bicolor grigio ingrid. Hope they didn't charge you if they forgot to add the black stripe.

18. Kregu

Kregu Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    Europe
    No, no it was not charged but I would have preferred to pay for it and to have it put on!

of2worlds likes this.
  19. RedRacer

RedRacer Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 20, 2006
    USA
    Full Name:
    Redracer
    Radar below and sub woofer amp boost controls above, on a carbon fiber post.

Dolceexte likes this.
  20. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017
    Great! Enjoy your new car.

21. Kregu

Kregu Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    Europe
    MJR_HK likes this.
  22. Kregu

Kregu Karting

Nov 6, 2016
    Europe
  23. Sir_Ferrari

Sir_Ferrari F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2012
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian B.
    Congratulations! Beautiful and tasteful configuration!!

24. waynelawson

waynelawson Rookie

Nov 20, 2016
    UK
    MJR_HK likes this.
  25. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!