488 - 488 Pista Picture Thread | Page 221 | FerrariChat

488 488 Pista Picture Thread

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by -CD-, Feb 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PistaGuyAZ

PistaGuyAZ Karting

Apr 10, 2019
    Full Name:
    Ryan Woon
    Looks very similar to Riviera Blue from Porsche . It’ll look great in person I’m sure!

2. Katonk

Katonk Rookie

Jun 4, 2016
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Jason
  3. TSOYBELIS

TSOYBELIS F1 World Champ

Nov 30, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    Full Name:
    SPYROS
    I think it's fuoco. A little bit edited.

4. ScrappyB

ScrappyB Formula 3

Oct 3, 2017
    Full Name:
    T
  5. FordGTDriver

FordGTDriver Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2007
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    This wee gem looks quite tame compared to the explosion of color and variety of cars in this thread. However, they built it just the way I told them to, and I couldn't be happier. Stripes will follow, in removable form, sometime in the future.

6. REALZEUS

REALZEUS F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2011
    Bournemouth, UK
    Nothing beats a red Ferrari!!! ;)

jpalmito likes this.
  7. 2k8SB

2k8SB Karting

Oct 20, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Hi all, went through tailor made at the factory last December, have been making small changes here and there to the spec since then. Wanted to go for an asymmetrical stripe which was a little different from the norm so did this in a sort of 1/3 : 2:/3 ratio and followed it through on the sides and on the seats. Production scheduled for December sometime, can't wait.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

8. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    That looks really sharp!

F12JAJ and 2k8SB like this.
  9. C50

C50 Formula 3

Aug 19, 2016

of2worlds likes this.
  10. Bundy

Bundy Formula 3

May 18, 2011
    Arizona & Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Anir
    I really like your spec. We both chose asymmetric but fairly different exterior TM stripes. Our interior seat stripe is very similar. Look forward to seeing your finished spec. Cheers!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caeruleus11 and of2worlds like this.
  11. 2k8SB

2k8SB Karting

Oct 20, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Thanks, the white is Bianco Liana and the red Rosso Coburn. Have only seen both colors on the sample plates at TM, never an actual car... fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

C50, Bundy and of2worlds like this.
  12. 2k8SB

2k8SB Karting

Oct 20, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Looks like our seats will be very similar, looking forward to seeing yours too when it is finished. What material did you go with, I decided to go for something different and went with a material called Micro Prestige? No idea how it is going to hold up but it looks like a leather with no grain to my eyes.

Bundy likes this.
  13. Bundy

Bundy Formula 3

May 18, 2011
    Arizona & Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Anir
    On the Pista, we chose Pelle Frau leather (Carminio Red & a white) stripes over “Green Posh” alcantara. We really like the Micro Prestige on the floorboards and trunk of our TM 812, and would definitely consider it as a seat material for a future car. It has held up well.

I posted our exterior stripe previously but here it is again in case you didn’t see it. The car should arrive in port soon.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

Caeruleus11 and 2k8SB like this.
  14. 2k8SB

2k8SB Karting

Oct 20, 2004
    Central Florida
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Looks great, bet you can’t wait to get it home! I’ve not seen too many asymmetrical stripes, I think we are in a small minority, I really like your color choices! Good to hear that the micro prestige holds up, I’ve done it everywhere except when you have to have leather / Alcantara. I order the mats too, was wondering how they might hold up, good to know they don’t disintegrate on first use as I plan to put lots of miles on the car!

of2worlds and Bundy like this.