488 Pista | FerrariChat

488 Pista

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Lanikai, Aug 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    Ferrari of Atlanta had the 488 Pista, press car here for a brief private showing, this past Saturday. I wanted to share a few photos with the F-chat gang. We will do an open house when our first car arrives late this year and promise to let everyone know when it will be here. In the meantime, I hope you like the car.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Bundy likes this.
  2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Although the car has outstanding performance, I've heard a lot of criticism of the look of the front end. I guess functionality triumphed over styling. Still, Ferrari will have no trouble selling every one they make.

3. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    When we were at the Factory couple of weeks ago, there were tons of Pista's running around. At the Corse Clienti the guys started one up and pulled it out of the garage - the sound is great ... the front end is a bit weird... but overall its a very good looking car. from certain angles the front looks a bit strange... but the sound is amazing - especially when they get it going hard!

430jm likes this.
  4. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    how long is the waiting list ?? ::)))

5. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    Hi Henry, the list exceeds the number of cars we will get for both the Pista and the Aperta. The car is a huge step forward from a production car that already pushes the limits well past the crazy stage. 0 to 60 in sub 3 seconds with 710 hp and 568 foot pounds of umph. They shed 190 pounds and some of that came from unsprung masses with a light weight wheel.
    Very excited to see Ferrari continue the thinking that started with the Challenge Stradale.

Bundy likes this.
  6. Bundy

Bundy Formula 3

May 18, 2011
    Arizona & Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Anir
    Beautifully done, Will. Thank you for sharing the photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    But where in greater Atlanta can you use 710 hp? On the track, perhaps. But I'm perfectly happy with 260 hp.....

8. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    is there a breakdown of what colors are being produced ? looks like BRG is an option - wondering if any have been ordered or what the rare colors are going to be as i assume most will be a shade of red