'49 "shoebox" Ford with period Lincoln V8 restomod:what shop in Washington state built it? | FerrariChat

'49 "shoebox" Ford with period Lincoln V8 restomod:what shop in Washington state built it?

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by bitzman, Apr 2, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I had the pleasure of walking around the car at the Benedict Castle show in Riverside last Sunday. The restomod was a combination of American style chop-channel and pancake with European features like srapped in knock off wheel, riveted gas tank, rear mounted battery, exposed shift linkage, hundreds of tiny jewel like details. The color was a sort of medium grayish green. I was accompanied in my walk by Camilo Pardo the designer of the '05-06 Ford GT who is now an independent car designer doing one off cars for customers. He liked the car and I will be publishing a report on what he liked. But I lost the car of the builder so if any of you in Washington State know which shop I am talking about please post it here.

Thanks a bunch,

2. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss