4X4 Rules | FerrariChat

4X4 Rules

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by FFantastic, May 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FFantastic

FFantastic Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    UK Riviera
    Picking up on the conversations on other threads with regards to the perception of our cars changing, and not for the good, among the populous and in the knowledge that further climate change will help those warriors who already have a problem with supercars etc there maybe a seed change on the horizon.

As 4X4 cars are becoming ever more popular despite the continual forecasts saying their demand has peaked so maybe, and it is just a maybe, F cars will have to become more discreet and appear more practical to fly just under the radar thereby avoiding some of the flack that some are experiencing.

A Grey Lusso might just be the one to go for :)

2. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    In urban areas these days its always wise to be "under the radar"
    But if not, buy a Lamborghini Performante.

3. papou

papou Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    plantation Fla
    Full Name:
    daniel ross
    Please explain "urban areas" ?

4. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Urban areas?
    European cities, surrounded by self righteous cyclists, buses, neighbors with noise objections, misjudged clean air regulations, key carrying eco students "triggered" by co2 emmisions,
    Need I go on ?

5. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    #5 635CSI, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    By the way, Daniel a definition/explanation of "urban" and "area" can be found many a dictionary.
    Please explain your question.

6. papou

papou Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    plantation Fla
    Full Name:
    daniel ross
    Most of what I assume you mean urban areas here in the USA are full of 4x4 type vehicle’s why would a FF need to be stealth, are biggest problems
    are smaller parking spaces.

otakki likes this.
  7. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Mate, we could play a game of soccer in most of your parking spaces, ours truly are tiny !

otakki and FFantastic like this.
  8. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    Most 4X4 and SUV in the States are on paved roads, navigating the urban jungle.

I'm convinced the major reason for SUV's popularity in the States is due to the extreme BMI problem in this country. Yup, easier to get in the out from a high seating position, without needing to bend down as with other car types! Of course, the alternative choice is van but it's a more sophisticated/macho image with SUV.

9. Andial

Andial Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2016
    That seems to be at odds with what I see in London. However, I agree with your state of mind.