5 Enzos in the greater SLC area? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

5 Enzos in the greater SLC area?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by dretceterini, Feb 7, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    from Dave's comment, I would say that the Harris you found on the site probably is the same Harris family as the Harris family that owns Steve Harris imports??? Dave, is that right?

2. dysko

dysko Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2005
    Altus
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Different Harris family... but the owner of ChemDry has one of the best Ferrari Collections in the West for sure. I was in at Harris Imports today and Sean said he (ChemDry guy) has in the ball park of 20 Ferrari's currently. But when I saw his collection, before he started loading up on Ferrari's, the piece he was most proud of was a Pinto, no joke.

Sorry about my last post in this thread... I was feeling a little cheeky at the time. But this is the page I was thinking of when I made that post http://www.chemdry.com/history.shtml

3. MercedesSL600Man

May 20, 2005
    Broomfield, CO
    Full Name:
    BC
    #28 MercedesSL600Man, Feb 28, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey everyone! I've been lurking here for a while and came across this thread. This is my first post here! I got attracted to the site because my Uncle Chip owns 135872 (Grigio Titano). I saw the black Enzo you are speaking of in Denver last weekend. I'll attach some pics for you all...
    Here is a link to a short video of the car as well: http://media.putfile.com/Enzo23
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. crazy-enzo

crazy-enzo Formula 3

Nov 22, 2004
    Netherlands, Velsen
    Full Name:
    patrick vd knaap
    great pic's and a nice vid ;) and BTW welkom to Fchat ;)

5. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    black Enzo it s gorgeous

6. Steve

Steve Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Steve Jenkins
    I don't have an Enzo in my collection, but I closed on a house in Provo (about an hour south of SLC) this morning, so the Utah Ferrari population will be on the rise. ;) Looking forward to working with Harris Imports. They've always treated me really well when I visited there. I'll for sure be getting services done there this year, and maybe if they can help me find a few things I'll buy, too.

7. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    i just checked your profile and youve got a beatiful collection. hopefully next time im in the area il get to see the F40

8. Erick

Erick Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2006
    Altadena
    Full Name:
    Erick
    Man! While I lived in UT Steve Harris had nothing but junk in their place, now there's 5 ENZO'S?!?!?! that's crazy! I visited UT a little bit ago and saw that Exotic Imports had "passed" that sux I used to love that place.

9. Steve

Steve Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Steve Jenkins
    Thanks, but the house I just bought won't be a permanent residence, so which car(s) I have there will change from time to time. No immediate plans to bring the F40 down here, but you never know. :) I'm looking forward to being involved in any local events if I'm in town. What FCA chapter covers this region? Or is there a local privately organized group that plans drives/outings?

10. Erick

Erick Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2006
    Altadena
    Full Name:
    Erick
    Wow, Provo is a beautiful area, I LOVE IT and hope to move there myself someday, also bringing my own Fcars *I hope*, I'm sure you will enjoy driving you cars there, plenty of Canyons to hit up and the locals will get a kick out of seeing them. One of my dreams is to actually go back to Provo driving an Uber Ferrari. Congrats on the new house, hope you like it.

11. dysko

dysko Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2005
    Altus
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Not sure what Erick considers junk, but most of Enzo type cars don't hand out at the dealer... they are spoken for long before they arive at most dealers... and as a result never actually hit the showroom floor.

But to let Steve know, there is Utah Chapter of FOC which plans local drives and other events.

PM me to get more info about what we are planning for this year.

12. Christian.Fr

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    someone got the sn concerning the black "700 mtc"

13. dysko

dysko Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2005
    Altus
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Try the Rocky Mountain Forum... there seems to be a couple people who frequent there who know the person who owns this particular Enzo.

But perhaps NNO will chime in with the # he seems to have a lot of this stuff pinned down... epsecially wen it comes to the black ones.

14. Christian.Fr

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    yes i ve seen your post Dysko,
    you told about s/n 135264 - rosso corsa/rosso, where lives in Logan a great collectionor, do you have is name?

15. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett

16. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Garrett's right, that black/tan Enzo in Colorado is S/N 133118...

17. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    has also had wynn hotel plates on it, plus FMOC plates and wisconsin plates 434-JTD, for anyone whose interested

18. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    So who is this Dysko Dave from Utah who rattles off serial numbers with such ease and savvy...? :)

Of the 26 yellow Enzos I have recorded, only 11 are here in the US... So let's narrow them down (because, in all honesty, I have no idea about this yelllow one in Utah)...

130689: Ex-Sergei Federov car. Federov allegedly dumped it to get an F1 car, so someone else had to buy it - I have no idea who owns or where it is now.

131026: Benny Caiola's yellow Enzo - I doubt he sold it, so this one is pretty much out of the question.

131241: Stanley Cohen's Enzo. I doubt he sold it, we could always ask Jason, I'm sure he knows, soe we can pretty much scratch this one off the list, too.

131319: This is Bob Rapp's ex Enzo. As we all know, it was for sale in North Carolina at Foreign Cars Italia, but they don't have it listed in the Ferrari Market Letter anymore. Does anyone know if it sold...? If so, does anyone know where it went...?

132650: This car was once at Silicon Valley Auto Group...? Does anyone know who bought it...?

132663: Ex-Florida car, now with one of our very own, Ali Haas... Ali doesn't live in Utah, so we can cross this one off the list...

133509: This car was first seen on eBay and then, a short while later, was for sale at Silicon Valley Auto Group. Now it's owned by Zahir Rana in Canada, who bought last April. Roland Linder drove this car from California to Canada, so if someone saw a yellow Enzo blur through Utah during that time, then this may explain it.

134594: This car is currently being advertised for sale by Black on Black in Beverly Hills... This car was also spotted at Black on Black back in September, 2004.

134601: This car is in Texas; it's yellow with a black interior and I don't know much else about it.

136065: Another yellow/black Enzo - I don't know much about this one either.

135262: Also yellow with a black interior. Again, I don't know much about it.

19. dysko

dysko Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2005
    Altus
    Full Name:
    Dave
    NNO
    All I needed to do was a quick search of your old posts... about 30 seconds of work turned up serial numbers for all the confimed Utah Enzo's. I do nothing more than learn from a master.

Beside I like to look smart sometimes.

20. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Me too - rock on. :)

It's nice to have another matricola junkie on board...

21. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    did i miss a post about the yellow Enzo?

Carbon by any chance do you have any license plate info for the ones i put a star next to?

130689- i have no idea either, at least about its recent whereabouts

131026- im pretty sure Benny still has it. from everything that ive been able to deduce, Bennys car was the one that wore #3 and the american flag at the Enzo reunion in Mugello last summer. anyone want to know why, just ask away

131241- as of 2 weeks ago Stanley still had it

131319*- i think the car is now in the san diego area; it was definitely bought by someone out here when it was taken off the foreign cars italia site and ebay. it was listed for consignment with Sports Car Company (www.sportscarcompany.com) and it wheeled up to bobileff motors (here in san diego) on dec. 20. if anyone needs details, just ask

132650*- you know as much as i do about it

132663*- isnt it a currently-florida and an ex-montana car?

133509- isnt Zahir an f-chatter?

134594*- if im ever up there, ill check it out. maybe thats the one thats been seen in LA with plates 5JLW487???

134601- has cool plates, ENZO F1

136065*- didnt even know it was a US car...

135262*- might have a red interior... owned by Philip Bachmann of california, i belive somewhere near the santa barbara area

22. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Yeah, but I'm a dork and posted this in the wrong thread - it should be in that other thread about Enzos in Utah in the Rocky Mountain section...

No known info on the plates request...

Yes, please furnish details...

Then we can cross this one off the list...

Yes, please furnish details... No known plates for this car...

No known plates for this car...

I don't know where Ali Haas lives - but wherever he lives, that's where the car is... This car is not an ex-Montana car - it was in Florida until Ali bought it - and if Ali lives in Florida, then it's still in Florida - but it was never in Montana...

Yes, Zahir is a member here and also has a ridiculously cool F40...

Those are seat covers... No known plates for this car...

23. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    ill be honest i dont want to go thru with all the placing of the

24. Christian.Fr

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr

25. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    That's Phil Bachmann of Greenville, Tennessee, not California. Phil and Martha and son PB Bachmann actually. Massive collectors, multiple show winners. Perfectionists. Very active in FCA and IAC/PFA. Phil Bachmann also owns a spare set of red and yellow seats. Original seats are black. 135262. Owns many auto dealerships.
    Marcel Massini