For Sale - 5-piece Luggage Set for 400i | FerrariChat

For Sale 5-piece Luggage Set for 400i

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by bgirlhut, Sep 25, 2021.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bgirlhut

bgirlhut Rookie

Sep 25, 2021
    Full Name:
    Elizabeth L Hutson
    Single owner use. Picked up 400i and luggage direct from Ferrari Factory in 1984 with my father. Traveled through Europe and delivered car for transport to United States.

Each case is hand-made from hard-wearing brown leather, lined with tan pigskin and finished with brass latches and base studs. The leather is embossed with Prancing Horse and Cuoio Modena’ logos.

There is no damage to the seams or stitching, the lining in a few areas has expectedly dried, especially around elastic areas, a little given its over 30 years old although they’re fully useable. The original set of draw-string dust bags has kept the cases protected when in storage.

Photo of 400i is example of luggage installation only and is not of the luggage for sale. The 400i we had was a gorgeous midnight blue. All other photos are of actual luggage pieces photographed today.

Note: dog in photo is not included in sale.

Asking $5,000 for set + shipping. Set located in California

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login