500 Superfast question | FerrariChat

500 Superfast question

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by Yosh1No, May 2, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yosh1No

Yosh1No Karting

May 10, 2021
    Hey, recently I want to find some information about 500 Superfast, and I must say there are lots of information in Ferrarichat, but I still have several questions about this stunning car which cannot find the answer.

First, is there any pictures about 6309SF? This is the only 500 Superfast I caanot find any pictures on the internet. All I know is this car delivered to Germany, based on barchetta.cc, this car has already dismentaled, is that true?

Second, when I checked the history of 6673SF, barchetta.cc said the last owner of 6673SF is Fabrizio Violati, a big Ferrari collector in Italy, but Google says he passed away in 2010 and I could find pictures on DK Engineering and according to the quality it cannot be the photos in 1982. So does 6673SF experience another new owner in UK? When is the transaction happening? Before Fabrizio Violati's death or dealed by his successor?

2. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    #2 miurasv, May 2, 2022
    Last edited: May 2, 2022
    Tom Hartley Junior has also sold RHD #6673 SF, which is one of 2 2 + 2 examples.

Pic Tom Hartley Junior.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Tom Hartley Junior #6673 SF Gallery here.

See post by Marcel Massini here.

Lots of 500 Superfast info in thread here.

Yosh1No likes this.
  3. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    Here is a picture of #6309 SF with its covered headlights.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Aardy, Yosh1No and Wi11am like this.
  4. Yosh1No

Yosh1No Karting

May 10, 2021
    thx for your help! Yes after that I also saw Tom Hartley Jnr. sold this car, but same as DK, they neither post the time nor post it on Insta recently, but yes, I believe they are the photos in recent, so it possible in UK now.

For the picture of 6309SF, that is the first time I see a photo about it! Feel sad if it was dismantled, but of course, people cannot judge others opinion in different period.

5. Yosh1No

Yosh1No Karting

May 10, 2021
    Sorry for bother again, but do you know anything about Scuderia Blu? He owns the first 500 SF and the last series I 500 SF, is this a name, a team or a nickname likes Torrota Collection?