512TR Test Customer Required | FerrariChat

512TR Test Customer Required

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by Ferrari Mackintosh, Oct 4, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari Mackintosh

Ferrari Mackintosh Formula Junior

Sep 21, 2004
    N/A
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Enthiusiast
    #1 Ferrari Mackintosh, Oct 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I am based in the UK and am in the process of starting my own supercar exhaust company called 'WildBoar Exhaust Systems' using only the finest 304 stainless steel available. I am also in the middle of constructing a website to advertise my brand. The first sports exhaust I have had patented for my company is for the Ferrari 512TR. It is pictured below. The retail price of this system is $1886 US DOLLARS (£1000 UK POUNDS) but to the first buyer of this model I will massively reduce the price by approximately 40% to $1153 US DOLLARS (£611 UK POUNDS). I need a customer who can take some installation pictures and sound clips for me. This exhaust is a simple straight through design and because there is no muffler present it has absolutely no airflow restrictions what so ever, and therefore will give you more of a BHP increase than a Tubi, Fuchs or any other comparable brand. All for a fraction of their price (A Tubi costs twice as much). Also it is incredibly lighter than anything else available for the 512TR. As for the loudness level it is no louder than a DECATTED TUBI for the Lamborghini Gallardo (Go to WWW.SCUDERIASYSTEMS.COM to hear this system for the Lambo in action to get an idea). Finally my exhaust works best with the catalytic converters. IT WILL SOUND AWESOME OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!! Any interested parties for this offer contact me at [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. AmoCS

AmoCS Formula Junior

Mar 20, 2006
    Full Name:
    Amo
    Email sent.

3. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    dan send me it up i will fit it do you some video sounds and then send you it back

4. AmoCS

AmoCS Formula Junior

Mar 20, 2006
    Full Name:
    Amo
    What are the advantages/disadvantages of having an exhaust without a muffler?

What is the purpose of a muffler?, reduce sound?