550 - Realistic Price? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

550 - Realistic Price?

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by st.tully, Apr 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    SCARY! That is all that I can say!!!

You think "hmmm... low mile car, from a dealer of good repute... should be a winner!".

Just goes to show you that PPI is king. Thanks for sharing!

Nick

2. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    Dr. daytonatax: I have no doubt in my mind that if I had to own one or the other, i would definitely own the Maranello. There is no comparison. Now as far as collecting, yes I would always want to have a daytona in my collection, and their prices are going up and the maranello's coming down...to where they are more or less equal. I like a car that works...not one where the A/C quits five minutes into the ride...and I like one that steers predictably, and looks good and sounds good as well. I do not like to fight with my cars...and the older cars are like a war going on all the time. Doesnt matter how much you spend on them, they never will be like new cars...they are cute, historical, gorgeous, breathtaking, powerful, yet brutish and unreliable. I vote for the MARANELLO

3. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Coach, as you know, I was fixin to buy a Daytona when a friend pointed out that the sky was falling with Maranello prices. Now that I have the Shark, it is going to be awful hard to go back in time. I drove mine 500 miles the other day with absolutely no drama.

Guess, I'm going to have to somehow convince my wife that I need two Ferraris. The Maranello cost me 2 carats. Hmmm, gonna have to think about this one.