575 Hi-Fi speaker problem | Page 2 | FerrariChat

575 Hi-Fi speaker problem

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by 575M-Nero, May 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSP

JSP Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 5, 2013
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Steve
    My balance goes zero to zero right to left.

Sound system is really bad in a 575. Take to a good shop to get it fixed.

F456M likes this.
  2. Themaven

Themaven F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2014
    Eastdown
    Full Name:
    Darius
    Sorry I have just seen this post. I don’t know as they have put everything back together again..

3. Themaven

Themaven F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2014
    Eastdown
    Full Name:
    Darius
    Alpine UTE204. It’s a simple single DIN unit without a flip screen, as I wanted to keep the look of the dash. I haven’t listened to the instal in my 575 yet as I can’t get to the car due to lockdown. I installed the same unit in my 430 instead of the factory one. Along with focals. It gives a good balanced clean sound, but it doesn’t have the power, and the standard 430 speaker cavities don’t have the resonance, for proper bass. To get bass even up to the standards of a decent modern car stereo you would need another solution.

Roof down driving hard you can’t hear the stereo...but I don’t mind! It’s to fill in the times when you can’t drive like that.

I had the standard (very bad) hi for in both cars, the 430 only has front speakers. I will be interested to see if the 575 setup sounds any better than the 430 as it now has 4 Focals working with the Alpine.

JayCee500 likes this.