575 on BAT

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by Jonsav, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Auction Ends Tonight! 1984 Ferrari 308 GTS QV: this beautiful well known and documented 308 auction ends tonight on FerrariChat around 8pm Central Time. must be subscribed to bid on it. more information about our auctions under Auctions - About Auctions and bid under Auctions - Current Auctions. Good luck!
  1. Jonsav

Jonsav Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2014
    Canada
    Another 575 on BAT, this one is grigio

Will be interesting to see if it breaks reserve

2. G. Pepper

G. Pepper F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Would be more interesting with a link. :)

JoeTSI likes this.
  3. tazandjan

tazandjan Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Albuquerque, NM
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Looks like a nice 575M (2003 F1 SN 133702, AN 50707) with an unusual set of options: CF and rear leather shelf and standard seats. Appears to be in good basic shape and the owner has added an aluminum driver foot rest and aftermarket carpet set. Grigio Alloy looks good on Maranellos and is a relatively rare color. 28K miles is reasonable for a 15 year old Ferrari. Less than 2000 miles/year.

4. srslusso

srslusso Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 17, 2005
    Encino,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Steve S.
    What about 575#133203 at Russo& Steele Silver/WHITE interior first sold in Puerto Rica has emission stickers but not in the normal places. Has only 4000 miles on her doesn’t seem damp..... no maintenance records!
    Would you take a chance on her? Usual options stock 18” wheels etc. would white turn yellow in California sun?

5. asgor

asgor Karting

Sep 8, 2016
    Virginia, USA
    Surprisingly little going on with this BaT auction. Few comments... only three bids... having trouble going above $50,000... uh? Two days left and still a mountain to climb.

6. Tired of seeing this ad? Upgrade now
  7. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2006
    The bids will come in late. Personally I would never want a car with all that carbon fiber on the inside. I had an SL Mercedes with it and I dont know how/why but warped and the car was always in a garage. Guess the humidity. It was very very very expensive and difficult to replace the carbon fiber in my benz after that. Carbon Fiber looks great, but no thanks on having it in my cars ever again.

8. tazandjan

tazandjan Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Albuquerque, NM
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    No problems with the CF on Ferraris that I have seen other then the ones in the engine compartment on V8s yellowing with age. Easy to refinish, at any rate.

9. Steen Jensen

Steen Jensen Karting

Mar 29, 2009
    I like the looks of CF too. Porsche has had problems with it delaminating. Expensive.

10. G. Pepper

G. Pepper F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Unique car. I have a friend with a '95 456 in that bluish silver. One of my favorite Ferrari colors. The CF bits work fine on it, to me. I want one of those dead pedals!

11. Jonsav

Jonsav Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2014
    Canada
    still at 50k .. hopefully we see action in the last mins

12. Chupacabra

Chupacabra Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed Owner

Sep 30, 2005
    Behind a drum kit
    Full Name:
    Mr. Chupacabra
    Closed at $84k. If all is in order, that's a lot of Ferrari for the dough, I think.

13. Tired of seeing this ad? Upgrade now
  14. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2006
    around $87k with fees involved. Fair price, I was offered $82k by a Ferrari dealer to trade in my 575 recently. 2002 red/tan 20k miles with tubi,x-pipe,daytona seats. So this one with the color,lack of shields, and 40% higher miles is probably $75k or so wholesale. Solid buy imo. Doubtful he would lose money owning that car for 5 years and thats what its all about in the end, economical fun lol

15. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Mar 30, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    So that one just ended and there's another one that's been listed. Is it me or does BAT seem to list Ferraris in groups of the same model?

16. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Actually, it's not just Ferraris. I agree with you on the run of Mondials, 308s, and now a follow-on Maranello. But over the last couple of months there has been a healthy run on Alfa GTVs (70-74 or so). It does seem when one car sells well, it inspires others who have been thinking of selling to go ahead and pull the trigger. Exceptionally well restored GTVs now have an established ceiling between $62-66k after multiple really fine examples have reached that price range. Prior to this run, the best examples were $50-55k. The same can be said for E-type Jags.

17. henryr

henryr F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    they wont run the same models at the same time. when i listed my e28 m5 - i had to wait. then another listed the minute mine ended.