575/SuperAmerica Luggage Set For Sale | FerrariChat

575/SuperAmerica Luggage Set For Sale

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by F355 Fan 82, Apr 21, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    Ok so maybe 2-3 months back I bought a set of 575 luggage off ebay for my car, the seller was a nice guy and told me the set was mint and he was selling his car so he was selling the set separately. Anyways, his car is for sale on here but I wont say his name but the guy was full of it and the luggage set was in very mediocre condition. Sucks but what can you do, you live, you learn. Im not even going to put a price on these, just make me an offer if you're interested and if we can make a deal, we will do it.

From what a few members on here told me the large clothing piece is for a 575 and the 2 smaller pieces are for a 575 superamerica and actually even rarer. The leather is in really good shape, the seller didn't mislead me there, the issues are with the zippers and the knobs on the bottom. Also on one of the pieces the prancing horse has oxidized/turned green I really have no clue what the previous owner did with these but its a shame bc they're really rare and hard to find. I've had my 575 for 6 months and I looked daily for a set and never found one, these popped up on ebay and I bought them within minutes.

Anyways if I can get something decent for these I'll sell them, not gonna give them away, im sure its a simple fix but Im incredibly busy and honestly I don't even know a luggage repair person anywhere near me in south beach. Im being as honest as I can be about these, I bought them, they weren't in good shape, I have no clue how to fix them, thats the gist of it. As for shipping I have no clue I paid him $200 so l have no idea if thats the going rate or not, but i will work with you on shipping whatever method you want.Here are the pics.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    alot of people have asked me, but no I do not have the large piece, these are the only 3 pieces i have, sorry