575M Leather Shelf | FerrariChat

575M Leather Shelf

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by rtpetrick, Nov 15, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rtpetrick

rtpetrick Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    Stillwater, Minnesot
    Full Name:
    Dick Petrick
    I have a 2004 575M. I replaced the dash leather 3 years ago....very pricey. Now I have the seams separating in the leather on the luggage shelf. I understand that Brandan has diamond quilted replacement (Thank you, Tazandjan), but not the original pattern. Has anybody had this problem? How did you fix it? At what cost?

2. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    I also had my entire dash leather replaced by Bradan when I purchased it be because of shrinkage. Since then about 4 1/2 years ago I have had no problems whatsoever, but I never leave the car out in direct sun and use a custom sunvisor

Bradan did a fantastic job on my diamond quilted leather for my roof and it looks great! Speak to Dan it's definitely worth it. I'm contemplating the rear shelf at some point as well, to match the roof liner even though i have the leather on my luggage shelf and its in perfect condition

Has anyone seen the center tunnel with the diamond pattern on a 575? Was that even an option?

3. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Leo- What color is your leather shelf?

4. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    Black with grey stitching

5. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Leo- Curses, wrong colors. Charcoal with red. Would have swapped you for a new Bradan one.