599 GTB 2009. Electric connectors trivia | FerrariChat

599 GTB 2009. Electric connectors trivia

Discussion in '612/599' started by virendra, Dec 12, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. virendra

virendra Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 14, 2008
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    virendra anand
    Hi I removed my dash last year and changed the main wiring loom from the car that goes from engine bay to both sides of floor through the fenders.
    While I was very methodical in cable tagging, some tags came off over time and after full assembly, I have 7 grey areas which could be spare connectors for other options. Just need to ask if anyone has done dash work and can help as I cant find a cabling diagram anywhere.
    Fuse area.
    A. Driver side fuse box. One connector with red arrow has no cable going into it. Is yhis a blank?
    B. One black connector has a 3 pins with dummy cable a red/white cable and a black cable. Looks like the type of connector older models used to have to hook up the SD2.
    C. One Black connectorwith a Blue/white and a Pink cable

Steering console.
    One white connector with sponge in it and 5 cables. 1. Blue white, 2 purple white, 3 green white, 4 yellow white, 5 yellow.

CENTRE CONSOLE NEAR HAND BRAKE.
    A. 2 CABLE FLAT pin white connector coming from dash ac panel area B. White 2 cable connector with a sponge on it and one black connector with a sticker saying somethig in italian.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. virendra

virendra Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 14, 2008
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    virendra anand