599 original floor mats - available? | FerrariChat

599 original floor mats - available?

Discussion in '612/599' started by PFSEX, Oct 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PFSEX

PFSEX Formula Junior

Jun 30, 2006
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    John Ratto
    I am looking for a set of original (or exact duplicate) 599 floor mats in black.

Any help appreciated.

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Maranello Classic Parts shows them for over 2000 pounds, but not sure they can actually get them. For that price, even Ferrari may be ready to make some.

3. ridege55

ridege55 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2017
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    John
    I had a custom set made by Andrew at Exotic Care Floor Mats. They were same size and dimensions as OEM, even had the same hole placement for fasteners. I still have original black floor mats, but I don't think I want to part with them. £2,000 pounds has me thinking though!

4. Da Butcher

Da Butcher Karting

Jan 9, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jose Marie Alandy
    John,

Contact Derek Ralls, Parts Manager at Ferrari South Bay (310) 272-5925. Mention that Jose Alandy referred you.

Earlier this year, I thought of preserving the original Alcantara floor mats of my '11 HGTE, which I've stored appropriately since they're rare and very expensive given its light weight construction as per the Evo design ethos. Derek mentioned the standard 599 OEM mats are still available from the factory for about $2k+ but expect time delay to make, ship overseas and receive them. If you need mats with the Cavallino and model number woven on the mats and prefer shorter wait time, I think he said they're about $1,200 as manufactured by a local supplier near the Torrance CA area. Without the logos, they're about $700-800. As usual. it always cost more when buying from Ferrari.

Since I preferred just simple, all black plush carpet mats, I had mine measured and custom made by a San Fernando Valley source that Mercedes-Benz of Thousand Oaks Parts tech Rafael Cleveland uses apart from OEM orders. I can also provide his contact number or you can search their website online. Rafael knows me by my nickname "Butch".

That custom pair cost me less than $125 including tax and as meticulous as I tend to be, I'm happy and satisfied. These custom mats have stayed secure in place (as anchored to the original floor pegs using a different latching method), thick enough such that they don't fold over, crumple or bunch up, yet are not too thick to impede full functionality of the accelerator pedal - a tremendous value.

599_GTO likes this.