599's Together, Phantoms Together, Enzo & SLR Together | Page 3 | FerrariChat

599's Together, Phantoms Together, Enzo & SLR Together

Discussion in '612/599' started by icemanbops, Sep 13, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Here's the thing.

I agree it's possible that it is but until we KNOW, I'm not sure anyone should start throwing stones.

Hope U R Well

2. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    #52 Gran Drewismo, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  3. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I completely agree. Hope you u well 2 ;)

4. rossocorsa13

rossocorsa13 F1 Rookie

Jun 10, 2006
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    M
    Have to agree. And even though we don't know beyond the shadow of a doubt (assuming Jalopnik could be wrong, which it doesn't appear to be) that this former poster is indeed the criminal being discussed, I have to say that, in general, it is a shame when anything of a criminal nature becomes associated with this lifestyle.

The cars and their enthusiasts don't deserve that, and more importantly, the families impacted by his business dealings don't deserve that either.

Buyers fuel sellers, I understand that, and so he's not the only guilty party, but innocent people exist in every realm of life. I've got a brother who was strung out on coke and pot for a year, a cousin in jail for making meth...

Drugs and their related dealings are of the devil.

5. Garymyman

Garymyman Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2008
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    Gray
    Post of the year. Glad I wasn't drinking my coffee.

6. Skyler

Skyler Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    +1

Didn't take long for the 'nut-swingers' to cast stones.

7. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Lemmings with fangs.

Taz
    Terry Phillips

8. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    You are correct & I agree. Bad taste or not, I bumped an old thread... I got attacked & defended myself. If it isn't really him I'm sure he will respond with pictures of his new twin 458 Italia's. If it is him, well....

I didn't mention any names or post any photos of him. I'm not that stupid. :D

9. atomstrange

atomstrange Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2005
    Lenexa KS
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    #59 atomstrange, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
    Surely with all the wealth on this board some of you have committed crime in the past at one point or another. Tax Evasion is the first to come to mind. Surin sold drugs and got caught. Hope he has a good lawyer. He will more than likely do jail time. I dont blame him though, he lived a good life for awhile. If you or a family member does drugs its your problem. I find it very childish how you blame the dealer with zero reponsibility for your own choices. I love how the US tries to babysit everyone. Ohh poor Debbie, she couldn't stop putting crack in her arms, but that dealer deserves life in jail ??? really? Its called natural selection.

10. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    "Alleged crime kingpin" would infer other activities as well. Someone at the level he was alleged to be at wouldn't personally be selling to users. He even called himself a "Pharma manufacturer", not dealer... manufacturer. Do you think an alleged crime kingpin builds up enough wealth to buy multiple supercars by doing petty crimes where no one gets hurt? lol... please.. :rolleyes:

11. speedee911

speedee911 Rookie

Mar 4, 2010
    NC
    wow.. I hope he has a really bad lawyer, and his cell buddy is a 250 pound dude.. Better not drop the soap!

You guys do realize in order to make millions and millions of dollars off of drugs you MOST LIKELY have had to commit a murder or two.. Or maybe not commit them yourself, but still, give the go ahead.. You don't blame him?

12. speed racer

speed racer Formula 3

Feb 16, 2008
    Burr Ridge IL.
    Full Name:
    PJ
    Sounds like the series "Breaking Bad" to me . Keeps telling his wife that he is a drug manufacturer not a drug dealer. Maybe he is just a Walter White trying but not suceeding in staying one step ahead of the DEA.

13. J. Salmon

J. Salmon F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 27, 2005
    VA
    Uh.... NO, I haven't committed any crimes, no tax evasion, no felony assault, and I have not "...previously served time for masterminding an extensive identity theft ring in 1995." There are people that simply work hard and make good choices.

WTF is wrong with you? Cars are STUFF. Cool? Yes. But you don't become a CRIMINAL to get STUFF. It's called ETHICS and MORALS. When you feel you can do what you want regardless of the consequences to others we call you a SOCIOPATH. You're not "living the good life" if you are stealing from others and involved in an illegal trade that ruins and kills.

You obviously have no idea about drugs (you don't shoot crack, you smoke it) or the drug trade, and you obviously do not have children. What you have said is not much different than saying "poor Debbie got abducted, raped and murdered. But you know, everyone told her not to talk to strangers, so it's her fault." Natural selection???? Wow.

Nembo1777 likes this.
  14. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    Dude, I'm not into name-calling,but you are without a doubt an immoral fu**ing ******bag.

Where the f*** did you think you got the right to "presume" any other FChat members are criminals????

Do us all a favor and take a hike!!!!

15. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    If it is anything like those Hollywood movies, then.....

16. thecheddar

thecheddar Formula 3

Jun 29, 2006
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Cheddar, The
    You clearly have never been around an addict: The end user most definitely does NOT have a simple yes/no choice. Addiction is no different than an allergy of the brain, chemically affecting behavior, destroying lives and families. A man who accumulates staggering wealth through this and bragging about his toys is certainly not "humble" or worth associating with, regardless of the car brand he likes.

Personally, I'd rather be poor and have my integrity than be a wealthy criminal facing the just consequences he is.

17. ApeGen

ApeGen Formula 3
    Owner

Jun 3, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Wrong. I have had a little affair with a crackhead some time ago.. and now she is completely clean without going to a rehab. Is it a simple yes/no choice? it might not be simple, but sure its a yes/no choice; at least she has proven that to me.

Agreed, I was overwhelmed to see her behavior when she was in need for a dose.

When I say humble, I meant the way he responded to other members' queries regarding his cars. He never put up an attitude because of his wealth (i.e. ignoring or responding with one word replies).

I am not supporting his actions or career path (that is his choice and I am not in a position nor do I have interest in judging it); I am just saying as far as being a fchatter, he was a decent member.

18. SlvSurfer

SlvSurfer Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2005
    Monaco/Canada
    But who are you to get revenge?

19. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    I'm not getting any revenge. What the heck are you talking about?

20. SlvSurfer

SlvSurfer Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2005
    Monaco/Canada
    Your 2nd post after you brought this thread back from 2 years ago. Whats it to you anyways? It's not like the guy did anything bad to you.

Okay he sold drugs and he will end up paying for it in jail but the cheap shots are unnecessary, as funny as they are lol :)

21. willcrook

willcrook Formula 3

Feb 3, 2009
    UK
    It's just the truth :p

22. elipinski

elipinski Formula 3

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    Emanuel
    Well said !!! +1000

23. KunalK

KunalK Rookie

Jul 10, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Full Name:
    KUNAL K
    Wow just wow how some have to portray to be someone just so they are accepted in the hip crowd! Amazing that this clown was found out to be a drug king pin.

24. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Welcome to FerrariChat! :p:p

25. Blackbird4life

Blackbird4life Formula 3

Jul 8, 2005
    I want a Ferrari like any other man, but dealing drugs to get it or any other illegal activity is not floating in my book! My skinny frame is not suitable for a jail cell. Ughhh....the horror just thinking bout it.