599's Together, Phantoms Together, Enzo & SLR Together | Page 4 | FerrariChat

599's Together, Phantoms Together, Enzo & SLR Together

Discussion in '612/599' started by icemanbops, Sep 13, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KunalK

KunalK Rookie

Jul 10, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Full Name:
    KUNAL K
    Why thank you kind sir appreciate the welcome.

2. Skyler

Skyler Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    +1

The internet makes it very easy for people to kick others while they are down (and can't defend themselves).

Heck, even kids are able to do it... (i.e. above)

3. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Have fun mate! :):)

4. carreragt558

carreragt558 Guest

Feb 8, 2008
    Stupid.... who knows?

But for sure you bitter...

5. carreragt558

carreragt558 Guest

Feb 8, 2008

Where did you get that from? Amercian gangster, Scarface???

Come on, I have not seen ANY facts except that his car collection was seized.

Since you seem to know more, could you tell me the charges he is held on?

6. brainbizz

brainbizz Karting

Oct 27, 2006
    OK
    I find this interesting not because some drug dealer is possibly guilty and had lots of cars but the fact that there are a few dip____s that find what he did morally acceptable and that the end justifies the means. Pathetic.

Nembo1777 likes this.
  7. carreragt558

carreragt558 Guest

Feb 8, 2008
    If you post is referring to my previous comment, let me get the word back to you!

I do not find it acceptable but I strongly believe that with the lack of facts available, you, me and the rest of the crowd cannot judge the person.

What is he being held on is my question. Please share the facts you have regarding this person activities. I have searched around but cannot find any facts proving this person has done what he is being accused of. If he indeed sold death to people, I will be the first one to advocate that he should received a life sentence. But as you know, this is up to the competent people to prove he is guilty. Until the information is publicly available, the rest is pure speculation and I am not going to take part of it. I already speculate enough in the stock market....

8. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Alot of rookies on this thread... Anyway. My 2 cents... It is what he chose to do, so be it. He must have known what would be the end result (or I should say his future) He chose to live the fast life. As long as it doesn't directly effect me and my family, I DON'T CARE!!! I have to say, i did enjoy looking at his cars (he did have some nice ones). And that's as far as I took this. His personal life didn't mean ANYHING to me. Again, this was his way he chose to live his life.

9. thecheddar

thecheddar Formula 3

Jun 29, 2006
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Cheddar, The
    These are terribly disappointing responses here. Looking the other way and justifying abhorrent, deeply damaging behavior all because someone has nice cars? Frankly, I expect more of the folks here. Many of us have done well because we demand integrity from those we surround ourselves with. Others clearly don't.

It bears repeating: I'd rather be poor and have my integrity than be a wealthy criminal with nice stuff. Any day.

Nembo1777 likes this.
  10. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Innocent until proven guilty. Has worked pretty well in the past.

Taz
    Terry Phillips

11. champagne612

champagne612 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Mar 28, 2009
    drama

12. Scuderia980

Scuderia980 F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2006
    Mountains--Colorado
    Full Name:
    Dave S. V
    just so we're clear: you only care about things if they directly affect you or your family? a nice twist on apathy...

Nembo1777 likes this.
  13. brainbizz

brainbizz Karting

Oct 27, 2006
    OK
    Scuderia980;139610445]just so we're clear: you only care about things if they directly affect you or your family? a nice twist on apathy..

Or simply lack of evolution.

Nembo1777 likes this.
  14. charliebronson

charliebronson Formula 3

Dec 5, 2004
    Full Name:
    Charliebronson
    #89 charliebronson, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
    Apropos of nothing, it's interesting how seemingly educated and successful board members don't know the difference between i.e/ e.g and imply/infer.

-Peter Oh

15. BAD 130Y

BAD 130Y Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    R Koli
    OF course we always have people like TexasMike who like slating people cos they had brush with the law and they made a bit of money from crime.!!!! Big deal

16. BAD 130Y

BAD 130Y Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    R Koli
    #91 BAD 130Y, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  17. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
  18. BAD 130Y

BAD 130Y Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    R Koli
    no not the same person but this guy had an enzo and a few other cars and he got them by skimming a bit out of profit for himself rather than giving it to his investors. hahahahaha

19. SlvSurfer

SlvSurfer Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2005
    Monaco/Canada
    Whats the point of bringing this thread back? Let it rest in peace..

20. Mad_Al

Mad_Al Rookie

Jun 1, 2006
    Italy
  21. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    So you condone those type of crimes. Do you participate in stuff like that also? Tell me your real name so that I can know to never do business with you.

Nembo1777 likes this.
  22. ignaciotero

ignaciotero Karting

Sep 12, 2010
    Bogota, Colombia
    Full Name:
    Nacho
    This is completely untrue. I am Colombian, and have had to suffer this drug dealing business first hand. Colombia, contrary to what most people think, produces drugs but doesn't consume them AS MUCH, as the USA or Europe. How ever, it is here where families DO get destroyed. It is not the end consumers families who really take the hit. It is the families of those within the production process, in which people just get wiped out, murdered and mureder. Then comes the simple fact that since drug dealing is ilegal, there is a war against police and military forces, in which the dealers adopt terrorist practices to terrify people and goverment, killing thousands int heir way. I don't see how families having to withstand the murdering of their innocent relatives compares to a family that has had to deal with a pothead teenage son.

Take a look at whats happening in Mexico right now, and how many people are being murdered daily over this business. No drug dealer would put a gun in your head and force you to take a hit, but they would not only put the gun to your head, but murder you, your family or whoever's necesary to clear their way ahead and clean their covered paths.

23. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini

Stay in School Kids......