@@@ 599XX - F1 - FXX - ARRIVING 4/10 @@@ | Page 2 | FerrariChat

@@@ 599XX - F1 - FXX - ARRIVING 4/10 @@@

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Stackhouse, Feb 9, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NWaterfall

NWaterfall Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2009
    The Track
    Full Name:
    Waterfall
    #26 NWaterfall, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    I'm checking with Miller Motorsports Park...

2. Latsyrc

Latsyrc F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2008
    Utah, USA
    Full Name:
    Travis
    I think it's only $10 per day, $15 for both day.

3. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    +1

Challenge will have their own VIP package available for the event, as far as I know, and according to the track, $10 will get ya in the gate.

CT

4. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    MMP has tickets available to purchase online now. Looks like $15 gets you in for the weekend.

Does anyone know about the "Ferrari Challenge Promotions and Special Offers" passcode that is mentioned on the site?

5. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Ferrari Owners Driving Their Cars To The Event Get In Free Of Charge. (VIP is additional $$)

6. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    The MMP website is only showing events for 4/10 and 4/11. Is there nothing happening on Friday? Anyone know what events are planned for the 10th?

7. jonesdds

jonesdds Formula 3

Aug 31, 2006
    SB,CA & Park City UT
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I'm wondering the same. I went to this event in Laguna Seca a few years ago, really a lot of fun. $6 got you to the track but technically you weren't allowed into the paddock areas without passes-seemed the passes were only for participants and crew and guest they'd signed in. Not sure if they had passes you could buy or not then. Wonder if the $10-15 bucks will get you into the paddock or not? Maybe worth it to buy the VIP passes, though, with the food and all? Won't have the Fcar, my car's in CA not the Utah home so the corral parking's not a benefit. Curious what other's are doing. Really looking forward to it, it was better than the historics the next weekend.

Jeff

8. NWaterfall

NWaterfall Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2009
    The Track
    Full Name:
    Waterfall
    The corral a FCNA member only thing?

9. Latsyrc

Latsyrc F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2008
    Utah, USA
    Full Name:
    Travis
    I spoke to a guy at the ticket office a few weeks ago and he said the daily passes included paddock. I'm not sure if anything has changed since then though, because it was before they had the details on the calendar.

10. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Plan on being there Sat, we have some FUN activities planned for everyone, music, food and of course FERRARIs !!

FORZA FERRARI

11. yoda

yoda F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2004
    UT
    The Ferrari Challenge website has the dates as the 9-11th. But it sounds like the 10th will be the main event day.

In any case I'm about an hour and half away so I can drive down multiple days if I need to.

12. jonesdds

jonesdds Formula 3

Aug 31, 2006
    SB,CA & Park City UT
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Thanks for checking. Hopefully nothing changes. Saturday's the day I'm coming, sans Ferrari as it's in Santa Barbara but probably M3 convertible. Looking forward to the festivities.

Jeff

13. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    #38 Stackhouse, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
    Price should not change.

If you are coming out you are welcome to join our group we will be hosting a party Sat afternoon into evening at the track. Artist Stanley Wanlass will be present as well as other VIPs. All are welcome and best of all its FREE !!! There will be snacks and BBQ later as well. Not to mention, aside from the Ferrari Corral, we will have an area reserved for all other 'exotics and high end cars! We will also have a VIP section available for viewing the paddock and track!!

GONNA BE ONE FUN FUN TIME!!!

14. x19er

x19er Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Pleasant View, UT
    Full Name:
    John Lagerquist
    Any chance we'll see a 333sp? I have always wanted to see one in the flesh.

15. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Just bought my tickets. Anyone else bringing the wife?

16. x19er

x19er Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Pleasant View, UT
    Full Name:
    John Lagerquist
    I am bringing my 9yr old son - got to get him trained young!

17. Latsyrc

Latsyrc F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2008
    Utah, USA
    Full Name:
    Travis
    My wife will be with me Saturday but not Sunday. I think she's pretty excited, too!

18. Latsyrc

Latsyrc F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2008
    Utah, USA
    Full Name:
    Travis
    That will be awesome for him! My dad got me started young when he gave me my first 1:24 288 GTO.

19. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    #44 Stackhouse, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
    UPDATE

Those of you planning on attending Sat April 10th PLEASE RSVP!!!

We have a suite reserved for the Ferrari Club and all other VIPs as well as Ferrari Corral Parking and another 'special parking' for all other exotics, vintage and classic cars. Those who RSVP will receive a lanyard and badge granting access to all VIP areas we have, these include inside and outside VIP suites and access to the club house! In addition we will host an after party, PARADE LAPS and drives before and after the event to celebrate Ferrari's arrival!

RSVP ASAP !!! We have room for over 200 people, we already have over 100 confirms so get on the list now! This is going to be a MAD Party!

ooh... did i mention our VIP Suite, which overlooks both the track and paddock as well as parking and access to the club house is FREE to all Ferrari owners club members and guests!?

Yes... Thats how we celebrate FERRARI BABY!!

Hosts will include Numerous Challenge Drivers, World Famous Automotive Artist Stanley Wanlass and many others!

Of course if you would like even more luxury and Buffet, Ferrari Challenge is offering their $120 package. Those who buy this package will have access to our suites as well just let me know and I will be sure you receive a special VIP access pass!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

CHEERS!!

@@@ PM Me or email [email protected] to RSVP! @@@

:)

20. toddjw73

toddjw73 F1 Rookie

Feb 5, 2004
    Nor-Cal
    Full Name:
    Todd Westbrook
    I am trying to get everything squared away so I can come out for this event. The biggest challenge is getting out of the Washington trip my wife has planeed with some friends. If all goes well, I am trying to decide on driving out the 10+ hours or just fly out.

I will keep ya posted Stackhouse. I will PM my info to you.

21. x19er

x19er Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Pleasant View, UT
    Full Name:
    John Lagerquist
    Can I buy tickets at the event? SmithTix is charging $27.40 worth of fees for $25.00 worth of tickets!

Sub Total $25.00
    ------------------------------
    Facility & Parking Fee $12.00
    Order Processing Fee $5.00
    Convenience Fee $10.40

22. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I got charged $23.50 for $20 worth of tickets. I thought it was a little insane but I figured $43 isn't too bad for a day at the track.
    Have you tried contacting the track directly? You may be able to avoid some service charges that way.

23. x19er

x19er Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Pleasant View, UT
    Full Name:
    John Lagerquist
    I have to admit, it's more the principle of the thing than the actual amount that bothers me.

24. joshish

joshish Rookie

Mar 24, 2010
    That's why, like usual for Miller events, I am buying them at the gate.

25. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    #50 S Brake, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
    I just got a PM from Yoda, I guess if you become a fan of Miller Motorsports park on Facebook you can get two free tickets to the challenge race. Too late for me because smithstix won't issue any refunds.

edit, just saw that he sent it to you guys as well. See you all on the 10th!