6-speed 456 on BaT | FerrariChat

6-speed 456 on BaT

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by Temple, Feb 3, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    I’ve been tracking “sale” prices for manual 456s, both pre-M and M editions, for about 4 yrs now and am very curious to see where this ends up (manuals are quite rare here in the US). This car was on Sheehan’s (Ferrari’s-online.com) site for several months with an ask of $69k, which I thought was a great deal, although others thought the ask was market correct- I guess we shall see. I should mention that a fellow f-chatter and 456 owner went to see the car and found it to be quite sound.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1995-ferrari-456-gt-4/

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    All the 95 US MY 456s were three pedals. The first GTAs here were MY 97 from mid CY 1996. There were no MY 96 456s in the US.

3. bergxu

bergxu Formula 3

Aug 16, 2005
    OnTheSerpentMound
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Sheehan had it in his newsletter for $69,450 some months back.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

4. chris_columbia

chris_columbia Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 5, 2008
    Columbia MD
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Sold for like $54K with buyers premium. I think that's a pretty good deal. My guess is color kept it lower.

5. Temple

Temple Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Temple
    An amazing deal imo!! Ferrari 2+2’s just don’t get the “love” they deserve. A design that many consider timeless AND an acclaimed Ferrari V-12?? What am I missing? Or maybe it is what is everybody else missing?

I love the color too!!

Temple

6. scowman

scowman Formula 3

Mar 25, 2014
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    Stu Boogie
    Four seater just won’t bring the $.

7. asgor

asgor Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2016
    Virginia, USA
    Leaking shocks... misaligned driver's window that "needs a push to close all the way"... worn-out interior... probably the usual host of other unseen/undisclosed problems that are common to that model - that that car had its share of issues.