612 floor mats | FerrariChat

612 floor mats

Discussion in '612/599' started by F612, Mar 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F612

F612 Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2018
    Leeds,AL
    Full Name:
    David D. Hood
    Where can I get nice floor mats with the cavallino in them for my 612
    Anybody have pics of 612 mats?

2. DJP

DJP Karting

Jun 9, 2013
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    I would give Andrew at ExotiCARe a try. A number of folks on here have used the company for years on various models and I have seen only positive feedback.

Fast turnaround, great communication, and from what I’ve seen - excellent quality. I should receive my mats by next week. Will be sure to share my final perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. F612

F612 Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2018
    Leeds,AL
    Full Name:
    David D. Hood
    I contacted them and got a very quick response with several very good options. I'm sure that I will have what I want soon.
    Thank you very much!!

4. GianiCakes

GianiCakes Karting

Apr 5, 2014
    Switzerland
    I bought my 612 mats from them last year and cannot recommend them highly enough. Great service and a good quality product. They were also much better able to deal with international shipping than many large companies I could mention. Will post some pics when I get a chance.

5. trygve11

trygve11 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 20, 2008
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Jason Hagen
    Do they make 612 mats that match the original colors precisely and that are the exact same size? Also, do they use the attachments on the floor plates so as not to slip and slide out of position? If not, who does?

Thanks.

6. GianiCakes

GianiCakes Karting

Apr 5, 2014
    Switzerland
    Yes they fit precisely and come with the attachments to prevent them moving around. Colour wise there are many options including piping and stitching so you should be able to find the look that you are after.

7. trygve11

trygve11 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 20, 2008
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Jason Hagen
    Thank you! That is good to know. I will contact him.

Cheers!

8. F612

F612 Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2018
    Leeds,AL
    Full Name:
    David D. Hood
  9. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    If anyone is looking for a inexpensive set of mats to use in place of the originals for everyday use, you may want to try Lloyds mats.

They are made here in the Los Angeles area and i was able to bring my car in to have them custom fit. They now have a very good pattern and they have fasterners that work with the original "pegs" in the car.