612 OTO options question | FerrariChat

612 OTO options question

Discussion in '612/599' started by rich_daystrom, Jan 23, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rich_daystrom

rich_daystrom Rookie

Mar 15, 2008
    On an '08 612 OTO window sticker, there are a few optons I don't completely understand (I've had an '05 and an '06 612 previously) and can't determine from photos of the car. Interior photos show cuoio interior with cuoio upper and lower dash and steering wheel and diamond stitching on seats and door panels.

Chromium Plate Ft Grille Frame $1911.00
    Std Style Burnished Ft Grille $1461.00

Interior Lower Zone Leather $4564.00
    Upholstery with Spec. Leather $2608.00
    Diamond Stitchings Interior $9781.00
    Colour upon request for DSH5 $883.00

Thanks!

2. johnaz

johnaz Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2009
    Carefree, AZ/Anchorage, Alaska
    Full Name:
    John Schwamm
    Looks like you are looking at the 2008 black OTO in Calabssas?
    The grill frame can be added as a surround to the 'floating' grill, the floating grill can be burnished or chromed.
    Matching leather in same colors as main leather in lower areas that can be black standard.
    Spcial leather has a bit different feel, not as much of a shine. Diamond stiching is in the seats, vs. a Daytona seat style. Color for dash rather than black.
    The dealer there told me it is hard to sell a Ferrari without the shields, then realized his 612 car did not have them!

I looked hard at that car, but decided black was not for me, went with Silverstone/cuoio instead.
    If you are looking to buy one email me.
    John

3. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    You can spec just about anything you want in the interior when new, so if you're seriously interested in the car I'd ask the dealer to take a bunch of detailed photos for you.

4. johns930

johns930 Formula 3

May 9, 2005
    if u seen all the costs on the spec list, i dont think anyone would ever buy one. Mine has most of what u listed minus the diamond stitching which i think looks nice. But my daytonas are pretty good and it feels firm down the middle which is a plus.
    All leather interior is a must have, makes it looks much better, i seen carpeted ones and the presentation isnt as nice. I also have a suede/alcantara trunk, which u should check it out if u have it.
    OTOs are usually speced out by their owners, its never alike, get one with the most options and enjoy. After all, to me OTO=lots of options!

here are some of mine :

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/rennpository-video-clips-and-other-in-line-videos/509620-my-612-a.html

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/rennpository-video-clips-and-other-in-line-videos/510778-612-photoshoot.html

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/rennpository-video-clips-and-other-in-line-videos/513358-612-meet.html

5. voldemort

voldemort Rookie

Apr 16, 2012
    do you have the link for the 612 in calabassas?