612 scaglietti waiting list? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

612 scaglietti waiting list?

Discussion in '612/599' started by ross, Mar 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dmii74

dmii74 Karting

Jan 1, 2004
    Why is the oil sump on that back of the Gallardo set at an angle? It is easily visible when looking at the back of Wayne's Gallardo

2. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark

Dude!... you need to hotdog that fine a$$ machine like the Ferrari guys do :) you need some stinking dam badges

3. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    I'm sure that each dealer is going to give you a different timetable for delivery. It's all about allocation. Traditionally if the dealer has done a poor job selling the 456 line they will see fewer 612's. Shop around and if you cannot find a favorable delivery time get yourself a P.O. Box in Montana (Hell I'll even hook you up with some land with the money you'll save on sales tax!!) and call Steve Harris in Utah. They carry a great selection of 456's and I'm sure they will be rightfully rewarded with a decent allocation of 612's. If all fails wait for the Maserati QP.

Memo to the Gallardo bunch. It's my belief that in Montana the Lamborghini is still listed in the DMV as a tractor and I'm sure you can workout some kind of creative farming grant or subsidy to pay for it. ;)

Out

4. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Out of curiousity, which Ferrari do you own?

and btw, in Montana, its also customary to bang your sister.

5. dmii74

dmii74 Karting

Jan 1, 2004
    Why is the oil sump on that back of the Gallardo set at an angle? It is easily visible when looking at the back of Wayne's Gallardo.

6. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    If your a hairy chested gold chain wearing Lambo owner and lived in Hawaii your statement holds true. But in the mountains its just sheep and Goats. By the way I own three pintos and a mustang. That’s GT pardner. Giddie-up yahoo.

:)

7. Man that Gallardo looks great the yellow one with aftermarket wheels. Giovanni wheels on exotics look like total garbage. The Gallardo is a jaw dropping car much more then the 360 but honestly any person that doesnt own a exotic will drop to both of the cars.

8. t88power

t88power Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    Puerto Rico
    Full Name:
    Ernesto
    LOL, calm down!! Dont get your panties all twisted up in a little bunch! LOL We're just talking cars here... You'd think someone insulted your mother or something! I think we are all entitled to our own opinions here.

BTW, I could care less which car attracts more attention than the other. If that were my primary concern, I'd drive the Oscar Meyer mobile. Now, park that thing in the corner, and TONS of people will walk up to it and stare and look. They will even want rides. MUST be an awesome car then! LOL LOL

And, why do you have to keep comparing the Lambo to Ferrari's old styles to justify its looks? Somehow looking like a Ferrari is a plus? LOL

9. Onlinesys

Onlinesys Formula Junior

May 1, 2002
    Hong Kong
    Hi Ross,

Try to get back to your topic. All eight 612 for the 2004 quota had been sold and you should be able to get one in early 2005 in Hong Kong.