612 WSM pages needed | FerrariChat

612 WSM pages needed

Discussion in '612/599' started by TrojanFan, Aug 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Can anyone with a copy of the 612 WSM either post or email me the timing belt replacement pages? The electronic copy that i have references figures (most likely photos) which are not in my copy.

Also, can anyone confirm if the radiator actually needs to be removed or just loosened. Im attempting to remove the crossbar however access to the upper bolt is blocked by the plastic air vent which in turn seems to be blocked from being moved by the radiator.

Anyone have a work around on this or does the radiator need to come out?

2. Ferrari Tech

Ferrari Tech Formula 3

Mar 5, 2010
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Wade Williams
    Drop the radiator. Its not bad and makes life much easier on a 612. I don't have a 612 WSM on my computer, sorry I can't post that.

3. brogenville

brogenville Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 24, 2012
    UK
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Is there not another radiatior (air con or oil maybe?) attached to the main rad? Does that have to come off first? I just looked at it and thought it looked like a lot of hassle! Happy to be corrected though.

4. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    If it was just the radiator, it wouldn't be a bid deal but it looks to involve the radiator, oil cooler, AC line cooler and electric fan set up. keep hearing that the cross member can come off without removing the radiator. Just trying to figure out the logistics.