'77 euro 308 | FerrariChat

'77 euro 308

Discussion in '308/328' started by cptndon, Nov 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cptndon

cptndon Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2005
    Annapolis
    I just took delivery of a really nice PRESERVED '77 'glass euro 308. The owner's book is a little too delicate
    (and valuable?) to destroy by paging thru it. Where can I find a reproduction that I can actually use?

Thanks folks.

2. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    I would think ferrari literature (on the internet) would be my choice, repops are available if not at the dealer. BB ones are still availabe from ferrari so im told.

3. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    Yeah, just go to owners.ferrari.com and print it out! I took it to Kinko's to get bound.

4. 8valve

8valve Formula 3

Sep 3, 2003
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Mick A.
    I have a reprint of the 1978 (GTB+GTS) Euro 308 manual, I purchased this at Kroymans Ferrari in Holland 2 years ago. It is a reproduction by MarParts (Maranello Concessionaires) in the UK.
    I am willing to part with it for $40 plus shipping(price when new was 56,43Euros,about $66). It is in excellent condition.Let me know.

5. 8valve

8valve Formula 3

Sep 3, 2003
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Mick A.
    By the way, congrats on your new purchase! Care to share some pics with us? And can you let us know what chassis# you have? Thanks, Mick