7DCL750 Diagnostic Help | FerrariChat

7DCL750 Diagnostic Help

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by nguyennhatquang, Dec 3, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nguyennhatquang

nguyennhatquang Karting

Feb 13, 2016
    Hanoi
    Hello,
    My F12 today just suddenly got an issue with the Transmission..
    I got 2 fault code
    P2746 : IN clutch speed ODD invalid singal
    P0842 : in clutch pressure odd too low

According to the service manual i have 2 issue with Speed sensor and Pressure sensor...
    But when the car restart,, it just shift fine.. only when the trans warm up.
    So, I hooked up my Leonardo in order to read the parameter
    I found that when the transmission is cold : Both the Even Clutch pressure and the Odd Clutch pressure pretty equal to 1.2 1.3 bar..
    but when the trans hot.. the Even clutch pressure still hold it value is : 1.375 bar but the Odd clutch pressure drop to 0.887 then continue to drop to 0.6 and 0.5 which will trick the Transmission lamp.
    Anyone did this transmission before can give me advise? do I has some Hydraulic leak somewhere ?
    thanks..
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Altoria F

Altoria F Formula Junior

Jan 24, 2020
    France
    Full Name:
    P
    I do not have a Leonardo but a simple Autel, my FF showed a speed sensor error when hot and was ok when cold.
    2 times she stayed stuck in neutral and by luck it was at home when arrived before its garage ("hot" gearbox).
    I get it to my dealer (in a closed trailer) and swapped the whole sensors and wire (5-6k€ job), no more issue so far.

nguyennhatquang likes this.
  3. nguyennhatquang

nguyennhatquang Karting

Feb 13, 2016
    Hanoi
  4. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 10, 2020
    In the rain
    Full Name:
    Stew
    You should post this in the technical Q&A section if you haven’t already. There are ferrari mechanics who check that section more regularly than model specific ones.

Falcon7x likes this.
  5. nguyennhatquang

nguyennhatquang Karting

Feb 13, 2016
    Hanoi
    @SeattleStew : I created another thread as in the Forum u said.. thank you alot