812 Auto Parking Sensor & Music | FerrariChat

812 Auto Parking Sensor & Music

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Mshayegan, Jun 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mshayegan

Mshayegan Rookie

Jun 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Massimo Shayegan
    Hi all,

just wanted to know was there a way to having the auto parking sensors that activate below 6mph not turndown the music while it’s playing? When I come to a set of red lights the music just goes quite while the parking sensor activates, a bit annoying so I just deactivate the auto parking sensor.

many thanks!

2. R J

R J Formula Junior

May 17, 2017
    UK
    Switch off the function that causes the parking sensors to come on below 6mph. Just use the button to switch them on when you need them. I tried everything else, adjusting the auto volume decrease control and other attempts. Nothing worked. The system prioritises the parking sensors when on.

3. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    As RJ says turn them off if settings.
    When I come to park in my garage, I stop, hit reverse first to activate them, then 1st so they will tell me when I am near the wall.
    You could always press the button, but I find this easier and this way I know I have pressed the right button, when I hear the beep beep in reverse.

4. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
    This is why I am so glad I have the surround view cameras. The sensors are an annoyance in traffic and yet if you switch them off in settings, they won't work when you park forward in a spot. They also don't do a good job sensing parking stops, those are too low. I lost a fin off the diverter on my 488 because of a low planter that the sensors didn't alert me to. I had them on with that car because it was really hard to see where I was when parking and the rear camera was very limited as well. I have them turned off.