812 Seat Cover Suggestion | FerrariChat

812 Seat Cover Suggestion

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by ForzaGC, Jan 29, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ForzaGC

ForzaGC Karting

Nov 7, 2012
    USA
    Does anyone have suggestion on a well made seat cover for the 812?

I’m specifically looking for a cover that can be used while driving in the event I’m wearing a pair of jeans so the demin doesn’t stain the seats.

I had them spray ceramic on the interior to make it hydrophobic but not the seats. Don’t want the white turning yellow

Thanks
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Dubaicity and Caeruleus11 like this.
  2. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    I can see why you would want this- thats a gorgeous interior! Congratulations! What color is that? I wish I had a good suggestion for you. I would think local shops might be a good place to start. Do they still put seat covers in with the car cover? If not maybe find some seat covers from a F12 or even maybe 599 on eBay?

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

3. ForzaGC

ForzaGC Karting

Nov 7, 2012
    USA
    thank you. Interior is Grigio Chiaro with Blu Sterling stitching and accents. Ferrari no longer includes the red stain seat covers. I remember the last time I received seat covers was on my 2007 F430 Spider

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  4. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 10, 2020
    In the rain
    Full Name:
    Stew
    I'd suggest going on amazon or your other favorite online retailer and buying some disposable plastic seat covers. Then you can keep a few in the trunk for the occasion they are needed.

If it's a frequent occurrence that you need seat covers, then look for something more permanent. But it would be a shame to cover up those beautiful seats.

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  5. ForzaGC

ForzaGC Karting

Nov 7, 2012
    USA
    Great suggestion. Thank you. I was overthinking it

SeattleStew likes this.
  6. alelaw

alelaw Rookie

May 2, 2007
    https://auto.ferrari.com/en_EN/ferrari-genuine-accessories/pdf/000000000000040/70005241/2/

ForzaGC likes this.
  7. itsasickness

itsasickness Rookie

Dec 11, 2016
    ForzaGC likes this.
  8. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    I thought it was mandatory to wear cream Chinos when driving ones Ferrari ;)

9. Altoria F

Altoria F Formula Junior

Jan 24, 2020
    France
    Full Name:
    P
  10. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    I had the red seat covers with my 812 but they are not a great fit, F12 ones would fit I would think if you can find some.
    My wife sits on a towel if she has a beady dress on! Not at a request from me by the way, she has just lived with me for so long she knows how I love my cars. :)

ForzaGC likes this.