'89 328 Emergency Flasher | FerrariChat

'89 328 Emergency Flasher

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Emartleb, Mar 30, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Emartleb

Emartleb Karting

Dec 6, 2004
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Val Beltrame
    The switch detent which keeps the emergency flashers from being on all the time is not holding and the button is in the up position and they're, well, on all the time. The detent is not sufficiently strong to hold the switch in the off position - I've wedged a paper clip in there for now but was wondering if anyone knew of a way to repair this. Failing an easy repair, does anyone know of non-Ferrari (or at least non-Ferrari priced) switch assembly that will work and resemble the original?

Please and thank you.

2. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
    Ah...I see you got the "jimmy540i.com" option.

Ferrari of UK has them. It's best to replace it since I doubt they can be fixed.

3. Emartleb

Emartleb Karting

Dec 6, 2004
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Val Beltrame
    Ferrari wants almost $300 for this stupid little switch. Ferrari's part number is 61917100. Does anyone know how to cross-reference this number with Alfa/Fiat/whatever Bosch so I can go to my local auto parts store and pay $20 instead?

4. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
    Check with Ferrari of UK (cheaper then local dealers) or ICP, GT car parts or Rumbia (Fchat sponsor)

5. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    Keep an eye on Ebay. I got one (new) for $40 last year.