9/11 tape | Page 3 | FerrariChat

9/11 tape

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Napolis, Jan 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rudy

rudy Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    Los Angeles California
    Full Name:
    Rudy Hassen

2. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    randall - do you rant and rave when someone has a "hero" sandwich on the menu?

3. rudy

rudy Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    Los Angeles California
    Full Name:
    Rudy Hassen
    A sandwich is not inherently a HERO as such. The sandwich knew what it was getting into. What is a sandwich but bread...if that....meat..cheese.....nothing heroic by any means. Is not the Hero the man who EATS the sandwich? How will it taste....will I choke on it? No...the sandwich is possibly a victim...but never the Hero. Except for Middle east sandwiches. Pita is HEROIC on the surface of it. Prasie Arby's.

4. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall

Nope, I rant and rave when dips!t americans want to call a flight attendant a hero because she knew how to work a telephone. I rant and rave when retards like Tim call firefighters hereos, but yet they get killed at a lower rate than construction workers. Firefighters are trained to go into buildings, and trained to know when not to. They know how to minimize their risk of death. People aren't hereos for just doing their jobs. They can have jobs which require bravery, and that's something to be appreciated, but the label hero used to hold some value. Ever since 9/11 ignorant americans have been throwing the term hero around because it's such a trendy thing to do. Get a clue, most of those 3,000 were victims. You call the hijackers cowards, but would you call the people on the planes that hit the WTC cowards too? How many of them stood their ground and fought? Standing up to them would have been extremely brave, but making a phonecall is the bare minimum. Worthy of a thankyou note for the insight, but nothing more.

5. rudy

rudy Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    Los Angeles California
    Full Name:
    Rudy Hassen
    Who are you calling a DIPSIT?

Is a firefighter a hero if they walk into a burning room and save an old lady or a baby? How about a cop who has a shootout with guys in arrmour like the situation in Northridge California?

6. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Folks, take a hint from Nibblesworth. Use your ignore button. Hell, if a ex-Jar Head can figure this out, so can you! (Just kidding Nibbler. Just kidding. Down boy. Nice doggy. Arrgg)

Dr "Ignore Flameouts" Tax

7. mrdigital

mrdigital Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Nashville
    Ignore this RANDAL..ASS.He must suffer from the little man syndrome...............

8. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

Just like many americans can't bring themselves to say Hitler was a great leader, because he was a bad person.

Randall, I really cannot believe you would post such a thing.

2 points.

1) Hitler was a HORRIBLE "leader". He did not lead. His armed thugs enforced his will--plain and simple. That is not leading, unless you admire violent fascism. He did little for Germany that did not revolve around invading his neighbors, and the preparations for such. I strongly urge you to learn a smidgen of history before you start prattling BS out of your azz.

2) How DARE you demean the memory of the tens of millions who were murdered due to his "leadership" and at his command? And how DARE you demean the true heroes--all of whom gave some & some of whom gave all--to rid the world of your esteemed great "leader", along with his cohorts? (Most of whom were such good "leaders" that they took the coward's way out--suicide?) One of those heroes was my father, who won the COngressional Medal of Honor for nearly singlehandedly liberating Buchenwald & Bergen Belsen as a forward deployed commando. Then he got to truly witness the horros of Hitler's "leadership" within, before the cameras & the Generals arrived. I guess those camps were also examples of Hitler's "leadership"?

You are a sick, sick man, Randall, and you are a bitter little coward. I am serious: MOVE TO CUBA--PLEASE.

You'll be MUCH happier there, and the US will be a better place after you leave.

9. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall

Nice to see the coward joining us for a discussion. What power was Germany before Hitler took over? He made some poor judgements calls, mostly against Russia. But he was an energetic speaker and great at manipulating people, which are good traits of a leader.

You can eat **** and die Maranelloman. People like you make me ashamed to be american. Many great leaders use suicide as a way out, it's happened in Japan, Germany and America. The victims of 9/11 don't deserve to be called hereos, their families don't deserve millions. It a disservice to all americans and to the true hereos of the past.

10. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I can agree with some of that but i still cant understand how you can believe that someone who goes into a burning building to save a life isnt at the very least, brave. Maybe not a hero, but at least brave. Also, in your last post your true colors came out. Resorting to childish foul language by suggesting what maranelloman should eat, then what he can proceed to do after he eats it is not a very mature thing to do, nor does it help you argue your point.

11. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

Thanks for proving my point totally, Queerbait. I suspected that I would strike a close-to-the-surface nerve in your brittle house-of-cards personality type. Your admiration for Hitler is abhorrent. And to pick apart but one of your pathetic points, little man: a good leader is NOT a manipulator. A good leader leads, and doesn't need to manipulate.

So, thank you also for once again showing your ignorance. Perhaps you could also show us which other great "leaders" have committed suicide rather than face criminal prosecution?

Waiting, my little ankle biter.

And remember, rump monkey: wishing that I "die" just shows the bankruptcy of your argument, your intolerance for others, and your total worldview.

Send us a postcard from Cuba. America, and the USN, will thank you.

12. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall

I said some jobs require bravery, there's no doubt about that. It just doesn't warrant the label of hero.

As far as Maranelloman goes, I think he's a POS. He's the guy that encourages fights so he can watch, and calls people that don't take his side cowards. I hope next time he's at a bar he has a few more drinks and then drives home.

13. MarkPDX

MarkPDX F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 21, 2003
    Gulf Coast
    The pot calls the kettle....

14. FLATOUTRACING

FLATOUTRACING F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2001
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Jon K.
    Randall,

Would love to add more to this debate but I am packing for the warm sunshine of Daytona and the roar of 60 race cars (Daytona 24 Hours).

Just curious, as to what American's of the past you deem heroes. This is not a post to get into a big debate with you. I am just curious who makes your list of American heroes, if any (the ones you say are demeaned by the frequent use of the term since 9/11).

Regards,

Jon

PS: By the way your anolgy with the innocent people of Japan that we bombed doesn't quite compare to the people in the towers. We declared war with Japan and they had time to prepare for our invasion. Their country was engaged with us in war and had the right to defend themselves.

Since you are in the military maybe you can explain to me how that war and the recent terrorist attack are the same. I don't see the connection.

15. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall
    We had an excellent admiral kill himself a few years back(I believe admirals are in a leadership role). Sometimes cultures embrace suicide, and while you may not like it, others feel it's okay. How does a great leader lead? By convincing people to agree with him. Many do that by manipulating the truth and the people. What struck a nerve is some rich prick in Texas too afraid to serve in the military calling me a coward.

16. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#66 maranelloman, Jan 29, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

Um, Randall? Up your lithium, tinkerbell. As usual, you are totally oblivious to reality, and to facts.

I have no interest in encouraging anyone to fight, twinkie. You got yourself into this fight well before I made my first post on it. But don't let the facts get in the way of your diatribe, cupcake.

I have no problem with those who disagree with me--who don't take my side.

I do have a problem with apologists for genocidal mass-murderers, and for folks who denigrate all those who risk their lives in doing their jobs. It shows your bitterness, insecurity, and unhappiness that makes you that mean and vindictive, and also shows--regardless of political persuasion--that you truly despise your country, despite drawing income from its military.

And I do have a problem with those who denigrate those who, like my father and millions more, have risked & given their lives so that your miserable self can post whatever you want in complete freedom--a freedom none of those blessed with Hitler's "leadership" ever had.

So call me all the names you can. Get it out of your system, featherweight. But MarkPDX is right. And your repeated wish for bodily harm to come to me speaks volumes about the quality of your argument. I hope we meet someday, so I can watch you pee your pants, tough guy.

So call me all the names you can. We'll let the rest of the folks here decide who is the POS.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall

What analogy of Japan? If your talking of when I spoke of bombers killing people at miles away from them, that was just in general. Whether it's bombing towns in the M.E., Africa or anywhere else you want to choose.
    The terrorists see the US as a target, they see Americans as the enemy. What the hijackers did was brave, faithful and determined--but not for us. People in some other places see it as that. We see it as crazy and fanatical. The only thing I see admirable about the hijackers was their faith in their religion. Most people will never have that much faith in a god.

As far as real american heros, the list is huge. There's buildings all over Pearl Harbor named after them. Men who went into something knowing they had little (or no) chance of walking out. If you go back to the start of this, that flight attendant is definitely not a hero, just a person doing the bare minimum.

18. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

Who are you speaking about, Randall? Certainly not me? Have you any knowledge of my financial status? My service to my country? I would really like for you to illustrate to me any evidence that I am "too afraid to serve in the military".

Randall, you have made the classic rookie mistake: underestimating your opponent.

I will await your response, my little rattled coward.

19. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#69 maranelloman, Jan 29, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Still waiting, Randall.

Yawn. Good night. I suspect there will still be no response by morning.

A word of advice, Randall: know your opponent before making childish, absurd, and easily disproved claims about him/her.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Dave,

I liken responding to this guy to dumping a bucket of KY Jelly into the windowless domicile of a cronic masturbater!

DL

21. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

Darth, you're right. And, as I suspected, no response.

And he wonders why he is labeled for what he is?

22. randall

randall Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Portsmouth, VA
    Full Name:
    Randall

Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, but I had stuff to do. A guess of your financial status.... lets see, you own 2 Ferrari's and one is a 550, you must be struggling to get by. Did you ever serve in the miliatry, or are you like our current pres, that sorta served? Say whatever you want, but everyone in my shop had some good laughs by reading the responses from you people defending a stewardess. You people that clearly are still so upset about 9/11 that you are unable to think clearly. Rant and rave, call everyone hereos. I guess I'm a hero too. Boy oh boy, I have the same status as maranellomans dad. That's swell.

23. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Looks like YOUR hero should be the moron who is stupid enough to employ such a person (notice I did not refer to you as a man) and continue to issue your paychecks (as you hamper productivity by having your lemming co-workers read your insane responses, on the clock).

You should steal some of your sister's Playdough, mold a statue of your tolerant boss and give it to him next Christmas...if you still have a job.

DL

24. rodsky

rodsky Formula 3

Mar 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Just read this thread in amazement. Its really scary that there are still cretins like this Randall idiot out there. One who admires Hitler and hijackers but brushes aside firefighters, policemen and stewardesses. One who thinks a leader is a manipulator. G0d help us..

That cretin is now on my ignore list..

Aaaaaaaaaaaah that feels better..

Good night y'all.

25. aventino

aventino Formula Junior

Jun 16, 2003
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    David L
    What a sad direction this thread has gone. I couldn't get the link to play and I can't begin to imagine what they were going through. Heard a similar CVR from an aircraft in the 60's that had suffered catastrophic failure of aft bulkhead in the cruise and complete loss of control. The crew for about 4 minutes prior to inevitable impact discussed what had been good and bad in their lives and all that they would miss. Are sky marshalls the answer to hijacking, I don't know. But I am sure there will be a lot of passengers, just regular Joes, willing to step forward and do what's necessary if this ever happens on a flight again.