For Sale - $100,000 1996 355 GTS Red/Tan -STICK 34,000 mi | Page 2 | FerrariChat

For Sale $100,000 1996 355 GTS Red/Tan -STICK 34,000 mi

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Aug 25, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Thank You!! Its a Very beautiful well maintained 355 GTS !!

2. FXRcR1

FXRcR1 Rookie

Jun 15, 2004
    Hello All,

Long-time lurker here. My profile page says I joined 14 + years ago, which is hard to believe, but evidently true. Time flies!

I'm posting here rather than in my own new thread because I don't have posting privileges yet.

I wanted to share an unsolicited good word for Mike at Yellow Compass. He just helped me secure my dream car (well one of them anyways haha). A 1995 F355 Berlinetta with very low miles, a stellar ownership history, and basically anything you would want already done (headers, exhaust, belts, fluids, stickies, no dash shrink, new tires, etc. etc.)

I have been talking with Mike for over 2 years, always casually, no pressure on his end. He offered me the opportunity to come drive any of his cars countless times, but I never took him up on it because it was a bit too far from where I live to make it work with our schedules. Nonetheless, we stayed in touch and kicked around some pros and cons of other models along the way (I also thought about 550's & TR's, as well as 355 Spiders & GTS's).

Over time we had discussed what I was looking for in much detail. I was very pleasantly surprised when he called me at 8pm on a Sunday night to alert me to a car that matched 99% of what I was looking for (there were a lot of boxes to tick, believe me). The car was only advertised for sale for a couple hours and then it was gone, so I never would have known about it were it not for Mike. I agreed to buy the car on the spot based solely on Mike's description and a few photos, which admittedly was a leap of faith. I wired all the money Monday morning and the car showed up at my door a week later (very fast turnaround for a cross-country shipment).

The car met my expectations in every way and Mike was a pleasure to deal with. He was in constant contact and handled every logistical detail of purchase & shipment with lighting speed. This was not my first expensive car purchase by a long shot, but it was my first Ferrari and as a result it was more special & nerve-racking to me. I would strongly recommend Mike to anyone looking to acquire any Ferrari, but more specifically, any very specific Ferrari. Mike's network of Ferrari buyers & sellers is massive and in my case, it really paid to have Mike on my side (he had sold my car to the seller in the first place, which played a part in my ability to secure it).

I know Mike's sales methods are a little unorthodox and unappreciated by some, but like he always says, just give him a call. I did 2 years ago, and it was very much worth it!

FXRcR1

3. bagelboy

bagelboy Karting

Apr 18, 2016
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Henry D.
    Hi all,

I have to chime in here as well. I met Mike approximately 2yrs ago as well. We were at a large Italian car event that his company Yellow Compass had so graciously sponsored at Angelina's Restaurant in Staten Island, NY. I was introduced to him by someone at the event that knew I had a long time relationship with a Ferrari dealer, but told me that Mike would be a contact to have for any used Ferrari that I may be interested in in the future. We exchanged contact information, and we went on our separate ways. I followed up with him months later, and we began to discuss other possible options to add to my small collection. As it turned out, Mike has be great asset in my car search. He has access to many more cars then what he shows on this site. Mike has clients with extensive collections. He has been able to offer me access to everything from cars like the ones on this site, to many 7 and 8 figure cars. He has never been one to pressure me into a purchase, and over time I have purchased from him a couple of times.

Bottom line, if you don't pick up the phone and call Mike, you're making a HUGE mistake!

blkdiablo33 and Automoblog like this.
  4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi and THANK YOU FXRcR1 AND HENRY FOR YOUR HEARTFELT WORDS :)
    Mike

5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi BOYS !! I HAVE A 1999 355 GTS STICK RED/TAN!! THAT I JUST LOVE!!! I WOULD NEVER SELL IT!!!
    THE 355 GTS IS JUST A JOY TO DRIVE AND A TOTAL PLEASURE TO LOOK AT!!!!!!!!
    THIS IS A KEEPER!!! BE GOOD TO YOURSELF AND GET THE THINGS IN LIFE THAT YOU WANT!! SIMPLE RIGHT :)
    Mike

6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    $2000 FREE GAS!! FREE DELIVERY!!
    Mike 973-610-7111
    LIVE IT IN MOTION MY BROTHERS :)

7. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Guys!! If you want to fall in love!! all ya got to do is buy a 355 GTS and you will be DONE!!! :)
    Mike 973-610-7111
    LIVE IT IN MOTION MY BROTHERS ITS SHORT!!

8. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    FRESH MAJOR, NEW CLUTCH- HILL THROWOUT BEARING 34,500 miles BEAUTIFUL COND!! VALVE GUIDES DONE!!!!!
    Mike 973-610-7111