Sold - 92 348 ts black/black $36,000 - videos added | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold 92 348 ts black/black $36,000 - videos added

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Nikil, Jun 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    I can't believe this is still available.

2. Nikil

Nikil Rookie

Mar 5, 2016
    lots of interest and a few people serious on it right now!

3. Nikil

Nikil Rookie

Mar 5, 2016
    Link to a video I just took Saturday of vehicle cold start

4. Nikil

Nikil Rookie

Mar 5, 2016
    #29 Nikil, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    Also, something else to note, the driver side sill panel (entry panel) has a few bubbles on the edge seam by the large plastic Ferrari panel towards the interior part. This was the same on a 1998 F355 Spider I had and I belive it to be a common occurrence on these models. Must be something about moisture staying by the rubber door moulding or something. I will try to remember anything else.

5. Nikil

Nikil Rookie

Mar 5, 2016
    Here’s a few videos. Someone posted and suggested a sound/driving clip....here you go! A short driving clip to hear that glorious sound after the machine was well warmed up. Managed to get my wife to help out and record...Didn’t want to go too fast and annoy the neighbours! Enjoy

Ryan..., thorn, Fabate87 and 2 others like this.
  6. eyeman1234

eyeman1234 Formula 3
    Owner

Dec 25, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Love it...at 0:31 a guy mindlessly walks down his driveway, soon to have his quiet scene interrupted by a screaming Ferrari! Too bad we can't see his reaction.

Ryan... and thorn like this.
  7. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    :eek: Oh, yes. :cool:

All the best,
    Andrew.

8. zc911

zc911 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2014
    Brampton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rob
  9. Nikil

Nikil Rookie

Mar 5, 2016
    looks like a very cool car! Always loved those.

At this point, I am looking to thin out and sell a few cars so most likely not going to go the trade route, but I do appreciate the offer. Hopefully I see that Clio out on the road sometime!

10. zc911

zc911 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2014
    Brampton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Thb
    Thanks very much. I have it for sale locally as well. If it goes and yours is still for sale I will msg you

11. Nikil

Nikil Rookie

Mar 5, 2016
    Wanted to update, there are a few very interested buyers but no money has changed hands yet. For any USA based buyers, I have all the forms and process in place that I can help the buyer with and it is very easy and straightforward to bring into USA. One could drive it across back home if They were so inclined.

For any Canadian buyers, the process is straightforward also as it is a Canadian vehicle which was originally sold in Vancouver.

I have driven it approx 200km since posting this ad and it has been great fun and no issues. AC has also recently been charged up as it never has been charged while I have had the car for the last 3 years (it was cool before on a hot day and now cold).

I hope these two can keep the peace in such close quarters! Have a nice weekend everyone
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

NeuroBeaker likes this.
  12. crazyswede1027

crazyswede1027 Karting

Mar 21, 2010
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Chris S.
  13. Nikil

Nikil Rookie

Mar 5, 2016
    Forgot to update the ad. Vehicle sold some time ago.