928 Supercharger question... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

928 Supercharger question...

Discussion in '308/328' started by mike996, Nov 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mike996

mike996 F1 Veteran

Jun 14, 2008
    Full Name:
    Mike 996
    Well, one thing about driving the Ferrari in the winter instead of the summer is that the heater works quite well...unlike the the AC! Sounds like it's coming along nicely! You'll have to drive that 308 to TX in '21, we can install a pair of superchargers! Maybe we can get a deal if we buy two! ;)

Good luck with those Webers; as you know, I have no experience at all with them; only ones I've ever seen up close are the ones on your GT40! Now if it had some Holleys or Carters on there, I'd know what I was doing! {I'm also really good with Amal Concentrics!} o_O

2. mike996

mike996 F1 Veteran

Jun 14, 2008
    Full Name:
    Mike 996
    Dang it! I was all psyched up to purchase the 928 kit - takes them 4 weeks to put the kit together per a discussion with them - so I was just getting ready to pull the trigger and install it in April when a friend told me about a Custom D45 Martin guitar that came up for sale...so there went the SC money again! I guess it's just NOT in my future... ;) Oh well, we all have our priorities!

Il Tifoso likes this.