92tr 6k mi. VS 94 w/20k help. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

92tr 6k mi. VS 94 w/20k help.

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by DanielG, Oct 31, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DanielG

DanielG Formula Junior

Jul 12, 2005
    Veradale
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Thanks guy's! I 'am pretty excited about owning a TR....I have to wait until the week of thanksgiving to bring it home. Larry at Ferrari Tech will start the engine out service in a about a week or so. I am going to have the headers ceramic coated inside and out which should significantly lower engine compartment temps , and send to Larry the hyperflow test pipe's for pre-cat and cat to be installed so the car can be tuned accordingly. I think I'am going to keep the stock muffler for now, see how it sounds.
    The car is red with black interior. I prefer the black over tan. It has chromed stock wheels, hmm....I prefer stock finish, maybe they'll grow on me. I'll take pictures when I pick it up, can't help with engine out service pic's.
    Thanks again
    Daniel

2. tvu

tvu Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Trieu
    Congrats Daniel on your new acquisition. Larry is a good guy and will take care of you.
    Almost tempted to swing by to hear how the Hyperflow pre-cats & test pipes sounds once it's installed. I'm still pondering the addition of Hyperflow pre-cats myself to my existing setup of HyperFlow cats & Tubi.

Best.

3. RED TESTAROSSA

RED TESTAROSSA Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2009
    So. Calif.
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Congratulations, I've seen Jack's pictures. Great Car!

4. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    I would go with the 94 model. And, I would rather select and pay for my own service than trust one allegedly done by someone I did not know nor select..