'95 355 going price | Page 3 | FerrariChat

'95 355 going price

Discussion in '348/355' started by Chiaro_Slag, Mar 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I do think your red spider is priced right, I think it is on eBay too. Only thing is I like closed roof cars more, the roof line is beautiful on a F355, compared to a Spider with top up.
    I am keeping an eye on your inventory for sure. I am looking for '97+ GTS for under 85k, reasonable mileage(~20k) with 30k serivice done, yellow or red.

2. jakermc

jakermc Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 17, 2004
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I am the one who bought the '98 GTS that was on Martin's site. He had it on consignment from from Mike Grande at LNS Performance Motorcars. Mike just happens to have a '97 GTS with 9,000 miles listed on his site for $75k right now!

http://www.lnsmotorcars.com/our_garage.html

Like Martin, Mike is a stand-up guy and a pleasure to do business with. Give him a call.

Rob

3. scott63

scott63 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    I sold my 95 355B in October for $82K. It had 8,700 miles, full documentation from the day it was sold, 30K service and valve guides done right before I sold it ($15K worth of work) and a one year warranty from Ferrari. It was red/tan and also had brand new p-zero's. I think this car is worth in the low $70K range given the mileage (dealers will tell you to subtract a dollar per mile everything else being equal). It also does not have new valve guides or any kind of warranty.