95 355 with 19K for $60K? | FerrariChat

95 355 with 19K for $60K?

Discussion in '348/355' started by lukek, Sep 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
  2. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    Before your drop a check in the mail, go look at a thread in the New England section. This car has been trashed/ accidents, and its' making the rounds at local dealers. Unless you plan to track it, beat on it, or sacrifice it in a Gumball type demolition derby, pass on this car and the notion that a 355 can be bought for less than 75G. ( with any history)

3. msage430

msage430 Formula Junior
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Feb 8, 2004
    calabasas
    Full Name:
    mike sage
    Not a US car

4. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    I only searched this section.....Oh...man.....This thing has gone around and came back. Water damage, Euro specs, sketchy service history, if any. Of course, most of it was undisclosed. I guess no free lunch. Seem like low 70s is the current entry price for a "good" 95.

I bought my car through E-bay in 2001, sort of....Two of the high bidders flaked, so I contacted the seller, did a PPI, with not only a V12, but a GTE expert, and made an offer that was initially refused. Two months later, the seller finally agreed, and the car was on the container from Holland to California. I was the lucky one. I am sure that there will be many nightmares for the current high bidder of the 355.

Thanks
    Luke, CA