A couple of Red Hot Rides!!! :) | FerrariChat

A couple of Red Hot Rides!!! :)

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Jun 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    #1 FerrariFrank1, Jun 5, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,I tried to post a couple more pix...but,it said that I've "Met by quota". So,no more....Oh well...No biggie. I just wanted to share some funny pix with everyone. But,new rules,I guess. I'll just bring them along next time that we meet up,or try to E-Mail some to you local guys....:) Pretty funny stuff.

I also have some pix from the Rookies Cruise Night,with all of our Ferrari's parked together. And of Al Capones Grave...Yikes!!! Scary!!!! It's actually just about a mile or so East of my House...if anyone ever wants to see it.

3. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Does a 575 at the drive thru at McyD's count for a funny pic? While on a mini convoy, a freind shot me pulling away in my former Fcar and kept his speedo in the shot. His runs up to 110 before he backs off. No sound though. I also have a few pics of parking my H2 on crazy inclines and inside a few small ponds. Some buddies took the shots so would have to do some sort of email exhange... I heard Capone's grave is obscured a bit by some shrubs. They conceal the name to prevent tourists from disrupting people iwho are mourning their relatives also at rest there. (According to numerous Chicago area books and some show I saw on the History Channel, Crime and Punishment I think it was. ) Also that particular cemetery was a hot spot for gangsters because it had no strong affiliation with the Church, who opposed strongly at the time the activities of its so called Christians. Why didn't they put Big Al at rest in Milwaukee? Would be a neat tourist attraction to tour the factory and towards the end pay respect to one of the former King of Beers... oh wait, Bud stakes that claim.

RocketBoy

4. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I have some pix of my car with my "N LUVN IT" plate in front of a Mickey D's Sign with "their" New slogan,"I'm Lovin' it". Funny. I live about 2 miles from McD's WORLD HQ. And,was at the Bella Macchines Italian Car show last June at the Oakbrook Polo grounds...which,coincidentally,adjoin the McD's property. Then,a couple months after the Car Show. McDonalds comes out with "Their" New Slogan...."I'm Lovin' It". "N LUVN IT" I'm Lovin' It"....Hmmmmm........

Anyway....Ragarding Al Capone's Grave. It's a also just a couple miles from my house. I was surprised to see just a small,flat gravestone. Along side his Mother and Father. I was expecting a Vault. There are other Capones buried there,too. Behind all of the Flat stones,is a Big,Standing Grave Marker with "Capone" on it. But,you are right. They let the bushes grow over and cover it.

On Al's stone,people have dropped coins on it,and the grass is all worn down on the grave site.

But,that Cemetary is really Cool....(Scary!!! and I MEAN it!!!) Lots of big Crypts and Vaults...alll with Heavy Duty Italian Names on them. It would be a great place to make a horror movie.