A little gift for my car... | FerrariChat

A little gift for my car...

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Peter, Nov 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    #1 Peter, Nov 23, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I've been looking for one of these since I joined the club, a metal enamelled FCA club badge which have been out of production for a number of years now. Picked it up on Ebay (where else?). Notice how I was the only bidder.

According to an article printed in a PH issue about these things, it appears to be of the second style of badge, a little less ornate than the first style, but still looks great. Its in two pieces, the Ferrari badge separate of the red background and it carries the mounting bolt. Yes folks, I actually drilled a hole in the body to mount this thing!

Ebay auction
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    #2 Peter, Nov 23, 2003
  3. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    #3 Peter, Nov 23, 2003
    Detail shot. Its really hard to see, even in real life, but on the horse, the creases/character lines on its body that are normaly metal on other badges, are blue enamel on this one. Nice touch...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    Looks great

5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I like it too!

I say drill a hole if you want to. It's your car!

I have the NART shields from Black Bart's. They are cool. I'm goona use them instead of the popular "shields". Remember Luigi Chinetti!

I just got my FCA stuff, after seeing yours, I'm gonna complain! LOL

Speedy for FCA President! Enameled badges for all! A chicken in every pot, a tiger in every tank!