A Message from Julie Horne | FerrariChat

A Message from Julie Horne

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Ingenere, Oct 19, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    I received a message from Ms. Horne with regards to the tragic accident that happened during our Cars and Coffee event a few weeks ago. I tried to answer her, but was unable......so I wil answer here.

Juie:

My sincerest sympathies and wishes go out to you and your family. It was very tragic, and no matter who was at fault.....it won't bring him back.

I was making a left into that parking lot, and I saw a motorcycle in the distance, heading north. I made the left and by the time I had gone around the building, it had happened. It was very shocking and has made quite an impact on me.

My friends and I had figured that he was just out for a morning ride, now that the weather had improved to meet friends or family.......just like us. It so easily could have been anyone of us.

Let me know if we can be of any help during this time.

Dino

2. Argento839

Argento839 F1 Veteran

Oct 21, 2005
    Dino,

Same thing has happened to me. Here is what I was going to write:

Dear Julie,

I am really sorry for your loss. Thanks for writing. We get together ever so often and I am not sure when we are getting together next. I have asked around and I am waiting to hear back. I will write back to you with the details of when we are meeting next when I hear back.

Speak soon.

Best regards,

Ed Parker
    480-298-6979

3. ENZOSON

ENZOSON Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2004
    Erie, Colorado
    Full Name:
    PIETRO

Dino and Ed -

thank you for sharing and speaking on our behalf -

Pietro

4. Julie Horne

Julie Horne Rookie

Oct 19, 2007
    I have had the same difficulty in reaching some of the people that wrote in. I greatly appreciate all of your thoughts. You will all be happy to know my Father owned a Ferrari. Sounds like many of you have his great spirit. He lived life everyday,he was loving that beautiful day. May God bless you all and keep you and your loved ones safe.
    Kindest regards,
    Julie Horne

5. Julie Horne

Julie Horne Rookie

Oct 19, 2007
    If any one wishes to reach me,my [email protected], home phone 480.998.4043. We believe it is no coincedence that my Father's passing was in between my brother's house and mine. He is with us, we pass by that spot daily. We have decided to veiw and visit this area ,as source of strength and to help us heal from the very painful loss we feel. Please heal yourselves as well.