A new Countach is coming. | Page 6 | FerrariChat

A new Countach is coming.

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Redlambo, Aug 9, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alan

alan Formula 3

Apr 17, 2004
    United Kingdom
    Full Name:
    Alan
  2. Spyder-Man

Spyder-Man Formula 3

May 11, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    The teaser video I've seen posted from Lambo shows the iconic seats being re-trimmed. I can live in hope . . .

alan likes this.
  3. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    the point of renderings is to visualize what we've all verbalized. also, future mods and variants and tributes may be made based on critiques we've expressed

4. rmolke85

rmolke85 Formula Junior

Mar 11, 2013
    If they REALLY want to bring the Countach full circle in the company, they should do a short run of cars with Pagani making them chassis.

Stick the v12 in and only make the run in manual and sell them for $7.5-$10m a piece. All Carbon V12 stick. I would get on a list for that car. 5-10 cars only.

Countach Evo II

5. Ellagirl

Ellagirl F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2014
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Nils johnsen
    Each on their own. 7-10 mil for a Pagani chassis ,v12, man trans, badged as a Countach?,have at it.

6. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    Just leave the Countach alone.

7. vectorfiles

vectorfiles Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2004
    the new teaser clearly shows the LP500 gills behind the door:

8. Spyder-Man

Spyder-Man Formula 3

May 11, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Yuk. 36 cylinders between the two Countachs and the parts bin special Aventador. And you can’t hear any of them. What is the point!

9. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    Something terribly wrong with me.......I actually like it now.
    I do not like the modern tech and electronics but I am starting to like the body. I am looking at it without the Countach in mind.....just another car.

This probably should have been the Aventador and had the Aventador name on it when the Aventador came out. Or the next generation Aventador.

Perhaps people would have thought it was cool that the new "Aventador" had some Countach styling queues
    Just an opinion.

Ellagirl likes this.
  10. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    similar to my thoughts, it's a good looking car just don't like the countach name on it. The side is the worst part in my opinion

OnlyBlackCars likes this.
  11. rhyno

rhyno Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2006
    #137 rhyno, Feb 2, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2022
  12. #138 EarlyCat, May 15, 2022
    Peter K. likes this.
  13. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    I think it’s a beautiful car, just don’t call it a countach

14. Ellagirl

Ellagirl F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2014
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Nils johnsen
    i always liked this car,the Countach badging is another story, but the car imho looks great .Love to see one in Tahiti blue or the green Sackey had on his 81 lp 400s

15. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Whoever gave final approval for this car should be (bull)-whipped, the clumsily-applied cartoon-size NACA ducts, the butchered Flying rear wheel arches, the messy rear-end, the characterless front end, this car is very hard to like and that's even if you've never seen the original Countach!

Homage cars can be done tastefully and in some rare instances such as with Ford's GT they can be even better than the original, definitely not the case here.

"Kids, quick, look away!"

Thankfully there are thousands of Lamborghinis money can buy that are very cool.

16. Ellagirl

Ellagirl F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2014
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Nils johnsen
    Each to their own. Imho the worst looking low production super car is the F50. Cartoonish round lAck of character lines. In the flesh silly looking.

17. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    #143 joe sackey, May 17, 2022
    Indeed beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all aesthetic views are subjective, that said I'd take Ferrari's Pininfarina-designed F50 over the new Countach abomination all day, every day, forever.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

JTSE30 and mattymouse33 like this.
  18. Ellagirl

Ellagirl F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2014
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Nils johnsen
    #144 Ellagirl, May 21, 2022
  19. christiann

christiann Karting

Nov 29, 2006
    Have you seen the car in person?

Tu160bomber likes this.
  20. Ellagirl

Ellagirl F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2014
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Nils johnsen
    Yes, several times. Last time cars on fifth ,Naples. (Lots of exotics in my environment Friends/customers/people i know. From 275 s to La Ferrari s. Enzos 288 gto. Zonda s and Sennas. List goes on,All in very close proximity, my personal favorit for feel good and style is the 66 275 GTB. Just cool. Loved driving it. Enzo is really Growing on me. (Never drove it but will). La Ferrari is insanely quick , drove it love it. 288 GTO is beautiful and timeless , drove it , loved it. Reminded me of my Countach in the smell and overall feeling kinda way, List goes on. Back to your Question. I have seen the car. In red. Not black , not my thing. Very bathtub ish kinda. The wing extending across to the outside fender integration the grinning cheek front end. No i am not a big fan.

21. Spyder-Man

Spyder-Man Formula 3

May 11, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
  22. Suprazed

Suprazed Rookie

Jul 29, 2021
    Full Name:
    Zia Khan
    It wasn't a factory option as it wasn't type approved. In the 1980s Portman Concessionaires (the UK Lamborghini supplier) would sell you the car and after you bought they would drill holes in the engine cover to fit the wing, it was an aftermarket modification.

joe sackey likes this.
  23. #150 EarlyCat, Jul 18, 2022
    Peter K. likes this.