A Perspective on Brasil.............. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

A Perspective on Brasil..............

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Kds, Jan 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

I've been to Rio 18 times now over the last 4 years.

I stay for 2 weeks to a month at a time. I own an apartment there with the "dondoca" (it's my wife....the Brasilians here will recognize the slang).........speak the language and dress like a carioca......in fact I've been mistaken for one now that I am "quasi carioca"........

I have never felt in danger........never been mugged........and I have been everywhere including Rocinha and the favela on Ilha de Governador..........

Every big city has areas you do not go into....and ways you do not act or dress......it's that simple.

No disrespect to "pozzi" or my wife actually.....but Brasilieros seem overly shocked by the violence there when in fact to outsiders it's no big deal. I guess there must have been a time when it was non-existent to a degree.......and maybe the scope of it has shocked them......but if you have travelled the world and read up on your history and geography it's really not like it get's portrayed in the media in general where it is blown out of proportion for the mere sake of newspaper sales.

Just my .02 reais worth............

2. pozzi

pozzi Formula Junior
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 28, 2004
    Brasil
    Full Name:
    Fabio Pozzi

Kds,

Totally agree with you !!!! The shocking thing for us Brazilians, is the proportion that violence is increasing in the last 5 years... although living here since born (28 years) and going to many places I never been mugged… but the number of people I know that had been mugged is increasing fast…. Yesterday we had a person the was killed in front of a big shopping center here in Belo Horizonte, at 2:30 PM, because of a wallet and cell (that he gave to the mugger before being shot), this is not used to happen but the number of cases are increasing…

Anyway, you can come to Brasil any time, look for me, KDS or Pinpdaddy, and we will take you for a big tour, mugger free and stealth stile…

ALL the persons I know from US, Europe and other places love Brasil and Brazilians hospitality, the director of the power company were I work is from Atlanta, GA, and he is more Brazilian them ever, he loves “caipirinha”, soccer and other Brazilians goodies.

3. pozzi

pozzi Formula Junior
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 28, 2004
    Brasil
    Full Name:
    Fabio Pozzi
  4. redjeeper

redjeeper Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Flowood, MS
    Full Name:
    Anthony Griffin
    You guys know this post is worthless without pics of the women. :)

5. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

#30 Kds, Apr 15, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    redjeeper.....

Here's the current hot babe in Brasil.....and my favorite (next to my Brasilian wife).....just ask "any" local who's seen her on TV or in film and the guys go "que gostosa" and the women go "uugghhhh"........

Her name is "Malu Mader"........

pozzi.....

My inlaws are from Petropolis and I was in Teresopolis on my last holiday in Dec/Jan. I'll try and visit you on the next trip. O camera e muito legal !!!

Here's my favorite........

http://transito.rio.rj.gov.br/

One of my relatives there said that I was "more Brasilian than a Brasilian".......heh.......I recognized that as a "cheap shot" because I am "Flamenguista"..........
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. pozzi

pozzi Formula Junior
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 28, 2004
    Brasil
    Full Name:
    Fabio Pozzi
    Kds,

You will be very welcome to Belo Horizonte, my pleasure to meet you any time you stop by !!! From Teresópolis/Petropolis to Belo, you will take less than 4 hours driving through our beautiful mountains... did you saw the link i posted above ? Check it frequently for very "beautiful horizons"... that is the meaning of Belo Horizonte in portuguese...

7. pozzi

pozzi Formula Junior
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 28, 2004
    Brasil
    Full Name:
    Fabio Pozzi
    #32 pozzi, Apr 15, 2004
  8. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

No........but the pictures make me wish I did.......

9. pozzi

pozzi Formula Junior
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 28, 2004
    Brasil
    Full Name:
    Fabio Pozzi
    New friendly version photos... I thougth that only total frontal nudity were not allowed.... anyway you had the chance to see... you will find many other in the net if you look for her name...

PS: thanks for the help !!!

10. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Thought I'd tease ya.
    Here is a Pic. of Iguacu! Another reason to visit Brazil.

11. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Pozzi,
    Hope to be out your way soon. We will hook up for sure.

12. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    Another Reason I Love Brazil!! R & R

13. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    My wife is Brasillian and she is hot. That is the best thing about Brasil. The women. They love American men, which is why she wont let me go alone, damn. The people are great, the country is beautiful. Notice, no one has anything bad to say. That speeks well of Brasillians. Rio was voted the friendliest international city in the world by Conde Naste. Brasil Rocks. Here is a goofy pic of her from New years Eve.

14. pozzi

pozzi Formula Junior
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 28, 2004
    Brasil
    Full Name:
    Fabio Pozzi
    #39 pozzi, Apr 16, 2004
    Pimp,

Stop by anytime !!! My pleasure to meet any f-chatter here in Brazil !!!

PS: I'm starting to think that at least 50% of f-chatter are married to Brazilians...!!!!!!!! WHY ???

As we are starting, the "post your Brazilian wife" thread, here she goes...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    (As we are starting, the "post your Brazilian wife" thread, here she goes...)

Done!
    See "Other Off topic thread" for the Brazilian wife thread!